The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Did you do the artwork bro or where did you find it. Very nice!

Nice one! looks good.
I wish I was even remotely a little bit artistic lol.

Artist is Rhyen Ellis, His tumblr site is http://kick-draw.tumblr.com/

I love his bright and colorful simplistic drawing of the shoes. 

*disclaimer* I have the artist's permission to use his photo and print his out work out on canvas

Last edited:
where u print on canvas? how does it work. u got close up?

It's one of my work benefits. My presidents wife has a printing company. Lots of places nowadays do custom canvases s, you just need to provide them with a high enough quality image. In this case, the artist provided me with a high resolution image, and I sent that to be printed into canvas.

R E P P E D 
smokin.gif

doubled up on them now, thank you very much dude
smile.gif

Decided to do a lace swap on the Reverse.  I actually like the white laces better.

I've been wearing both the regulars and reverse since I picked em up last Friday.  Very comfortable!!!  

I can see these becoming my new go to kicks. I'll be looking to double up on both in a few weeks.

the navy ones are coming out at the fall/winter season from this year
probably together with the am93s what have the same cw as the 90s

Thanks. Do samples often change or once they get to that stage they release looking the same? So far ive only seen the anniversary releases make it from sample to retail & there was no changes with those. Also does Nike scrap them sometimes & never release them?

Thanks. Do samples often change or once they get to that stage they release looking the same? So far ive only seen the anniversary releases make it from sample to retail & there was no changes with those. Also does Nike scrap them sometimes & never release them?
depends on what kind of sample it is, for example you have, weartest samples, confirmation samples, look see samples, promo samples etc etc, sometimes the sample version will slightly differs from the released product, in terms of color and materials, sometimes the sample will get canceled and they gonna give the retail version a whole new cw

AM90 day of the dead released version

Unreleased Sample

Last edited:

depends on what kind of sample it is, for example you have, weartest samples, confirmation samples, look see samples, promo samples etc etc, sometimes the sample version will slightly differs from the released product, in terms of color and materials, sometimes the sample will get canceled and they gonna give the retail version a whole new cw
wow, did not know there was that many kinds of samples. lol good to know. that day of the dead one looks pretty damn good. not seen that one before. I learn something new everyday on here.. been getting familiar with all the terms as well, NDC, NT Denim etc.. lol

that day of the dead one looks pretty damn good. not seen that one before. I learn something new everyday on here
that cw from the sample is just insane, they should fire the guy that have approved the retail version

the retail version is just garbage imo, the sample cw would've been a collectible, instead they came with that ugly thing
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom