The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wow. Def didn't expect these to move so fast, especially at the $120 asking price.

Thought I'd be able to scoop up multiple pairs on eastbay once the discount restriction was lifted. Haven't bought a pair of kicks in god knows how long, so I guess I underestimated things. 

Went to the mall and the Champs inside said you need to purchase a shirt if you want a pair of Infrareds since they're "limited". Smh... Waiting for the other stores to get their shipment in today where you're not required to buy any other merchandise

That's not true. I work at a champs & employees & the store get credit if they sell any clothing with shoes, but it's never required under any circumstances that customers have to. Whoever told you that was just trying to boost their numbers by telling lies.

Yeah, they were live online FNL a couple minutes before the release time. 
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I checked out from there surprisingly at about 10am, but the link was live for a couple minutes already. I've had a finish line order canceled in the past so I hope everything works out.

Since when did AM90s catch on stateside like Jordans? Just got back from FNL and they sold out already. The fug? Glad my 2010s are still in mint condition but this ish is ******ed. AM90s used to always sit including the infrareds

Since when did AM90s catch on stateside like Jordans? Just got back from FNL and they sold out already. The fug? Glad my 2010s are still in mint condition but this ish is ******ed. AM90s used to always sit including the infrareds
you need to thank AM day and IG for that
laugh.gif

mais are pretty cherry too, but still could use a restock. rookies wit dere white inside tongue, better hide it behind ya apc n joggers you rookie hypebeastie cubs. we know u da hype with dat Campell soup preme tee, hundreds fitted and noobie driver sticker on ya Jelly Bean Hatch civic with dat beast K24a hyphy swap.

Last edited:
mais are pretty cherry too, but still could use a restock. rookies wit dere white inside tongue, better hide it behind ya apc n joggers you rookie hypebeastie cubs. we know u da hype with dat Campell soup preme tee, hundreds fitted and noobie driver sticker on ya Jelly Bean Hatch civic with dat beast K24a hyphy swap.
wat?

Just copped my size on NDC via wishlist method. 
Love the wishlist method....too bad it doesn't work 100% of the time but it for sure eliminates having to re-pick your size. Anyways, congrats on coppin!

Last edited:
Crazy how fast these sold out online. I'm sure it was mostly resellers. They gonna regret it when they don't make much of a profit

Back
Top Bottom