The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

meanwhile in the netherlands they are still chillin here 1 week after release

#cricketsounds
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Considering that everyone was talking about a GR release and that these are going to sit on shelves until Sunday...I'd say the results were fast.

SNKRS app came through for me luckily since I didn't even bother to try and grab these online...

Info on balls

Pardon the dust,

View media item 1554148From left to right,
2014-2015 Clippers team signed ball
2013-2014 Raptors team signed ball
2014-2015 Warriors team signed ball
2014-2015 Clippers team signed ball
2013-2014 Raptors team signed ball

No order really.

The ball you see sitting on the suitcase, off the bookshelf is a signed ball by Jordan Hill of the Los Angeles Lakers.

Still trying to get my old account activated. Tried to buy these online at 10am and my size was sold out everywhere (Foot Acttion/Foot Locker/Champs/etc...). Stopped at one store and got lucky and they had the Lunar90 Infrareds in my size for $100 at least.

Hopefully there will  be more available soon. I have an extra pair of 2010s but would like to get a newer pair too.

mais are pretty cherry too, but still could use a restock. rookies wit dere white inside tongue, better hide it behind ya apc n joggers you rookie hypebeastie cubs. we know u da hype with dat Campell soup preme tee, hundreds fitted and noobie driver sticker on ya Jelly Bean Hatch civic with dat beast K24a hyphy swap.

i doubt theyll sell out that fast bro. and im guaranteeing they will still be available at fnl, ftl, and champs on the weekend for you guys to try them on.
Welp. 
laugh.gif

Not paying anymore than $120 on resell for these. Maybe next time.

Any stores in the Eastbay (510) have these?
I got a pair of 9.5 at Sheik Southland Mall this morning when they opened, their stock seemed limited, but nobody was even there. One person was before me and he ended up passing on them. 

Footaction only had one pair left, which was size 10. Foot Locker/Ldy Foot Locker didn't receive them at Southland. Shoe Palace didn't even know what I was talking about (maybe they get their shipments later in the day).

You might want to try Bay Fair and Alameda, since shoes tend to sit there. Try some local hood spots too, you never know.

It's sad that Jordan fanboys are turning to air maxes now and messing it up for us that actually appreciate the maxes and buy them to rock them and not resale :smh:

I'm glad I have the 2012 hyper fuse infras at least if I miss these

Back
Top Bottom