The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Didnt see them at the FNL or FL in the mall close to me. Glad I was able to get a pair online. Quantity sounds pretty low on these?

Anybody sees a 7.5 anywhere hit me with a link. Scooped an 8 just in case, but hoping I can get my size.

Champs here (Vermont, aka the sneaker desert) doesn't get anything, and it's the only store we have. Hate having to cop everything online. One of the many reasons I miss living in Cleveland.

I hope everyone got their size. I must say the OG box is cool but after that I am not feeling them. They're more of a crimson red to me, and the quality on my pair is terrible. On my swoosh there is like an extra piece of fabric, I am debating to cut the extra piece off. Maybe its just my pair the only other bonus was FNL let me use the $20 coupon on them. Sorry if its ranting just my opinion on these. Anyone else have quality issues? 

If I can find a footlocker coupon to use in store, I'll grab another pair to keep DS until more hype builds back up :lol:

Last edited:
less chatting more pix

excited for these to come

kinda wish i would have grabbed a pair for my girls.

how much do womens size 10 go for? :nerd:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
What a sucky day, thought this would be an easy GR cop, started hunting at 8 am pacific, couldn't find any size 11/11.5 online or at any local retail store, damn u resellers

I'm like a 9 in length normally but i have a pretty wide right foot which usually causes me to have to size up, so I went with a 9.5 in the 90's today. Hoping they fit when they arrive as i've never owned a pair of air max's before.

Back
Top Bottom