The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i can't believe these are sold out everywhere down here in SoCal.  A brotha can't even go to work and pick up after anywhere.  These have sat all the other years they re-released it, cot damn!
Just got these at footlocker at the mills

I grabbed my TTS and usually if I have sizing issues its cause its too narrow. These feel a TAD bit short, ive been wearing them since this morning and my toes dont hurt or anything but I def felt my big toe hit the end a few times.

I kinda had the a problem grabbing my size from PROPER, But I ended up at SHEIKH in the LAKEWOOD Mall... I'm just happy I was able to cop a pair for Me and my little bro... But after looking at them next to my DS 2010's their are some slight differences besides the white on the tongue, nothing to drastic... All in all I'm glad i picked up another pair...

Last edited:
It's sad that Jordan fanboys are turning to air maxes now and messing it up for us that actually appreciate the maxes and buy them to rock them and not resale :smh:

I'm glad I have the 2012 hyper fuse infras at least if I miss these

I couldn't have said it better bro...I grabbed a pair this morning for myself and my little bro , But Im so Glad I DS a pair of the 2010's.....

My wife showed up after work with 2 pairs for me. :pimp:

Called around 1:30ish and they still had plenty of pairs. Got them to hold me 2 for her to pick up.

Feels damn good to have a crispy, clean pair again. So good that I'm sure I'll be grabbing another pair or two to last me the 5 years until the next release.

Copped my pair about an hour ago from Foot Locker on Diversey in Chicago. They still had two 10.5, a 12, and a 13. Disappointed in the quality of these compared to the 2010s and the 2010s weren't even all that. My favorite shoe ever though so I had to make the move.

Amazed there are still sizes left in some stores and others were short handed from the morning rush. My HOH only received 12 pairs in Southern California.

Went to two malls this morning ..managed to pick up 3 pairs..I could post pics later I'm pretty sure there's thiusands of pics from today already Lolol

One of the easiest pickups ever...about 6 years ago I copped the infrared ostriches..and then a sneakerhead was born.. I had two pairs of ostriches and a pair of 2010s..all gone :frown: ....getting these were mandatory

mission accomplished

Man i'm a hypocrite. I just grabbed these from my local FA with a 20.00 off, for 108.00 out the door. I'm diggin ' the air bubble on these, looks a little bigger than my 2010 pairs. The 2015's have a little bit of a toebox seam from the the mesh. Other than that, i'll get over the infrared tongue.

First mall I went to only had GS sizes at FootAction, Champs, Finishline, and Footlocker. WTF.

Finally got my pair at another mall.

The infrared is definitely more red. I like the infrared on my patches and tapes more than the 2015.

Back
Top Bottom