The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Those that have both infras would you say the 2010>2015s?

Wasn't too impressed when I saw the 2015s in person. 
I have both and prefer the infrared color and overall comfort of the 2010s over 2015s.  I love the infrared inside tongue on the 2010s and more matte look to the leather mudgard vs. 2015.  I also don't get why the color of the side "Air Max" branding doesn't match with the rest of the shoe on the 2015s.

With that said, the mesh on the 2015s are easier to clean and the back heels supposedly don't crack.  I think i'm going to wear out my 2010s and keep the 2015s on ice until that happens.  By that time, the shoe will probably release again...lol.  Infrared 90s are just one of those shoes I can see myself continually having in my rotation my whole life.

very well done
nthat.gif

I know I said I pass on alternate versions of the Infrared 90, but the patches grew on me, and I like them without any patches period, so that's how they will be worn. I like them with no branding marks except for the swoosh on the sides. :D

thinking about doing a NIKEID with pony option.. should i go tts? do they fit like the recent am 90 releases?

Someone told me about a shoecity that still had 1 pair OG infereds of my size in stock. Went up and copped so the crocs went back. So pumped cause didnt expect them to be still there. My lil man already had his pair since last week. Today was a good day View media item 1575925

thinking about doing a NIKEID with pony option.. should i go tts? do they fit like the recent am 90 releases?

just slightly bigger than recent releases. not like a half size bigger, but just more comfortable if you know what i mean.

Will be standing by for the pic.... [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Haven't heard anything about Paisleys tho. Starting to feel they've been scrapped.

Will do [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I think there still going to drop, they just going to do it on some random day and catch people off guard.

cactus pair is nice.. just got my pair in yesterday.. quality is on point.
The Crocs are getting a ton of love on here for their quality, but I feel the Snakes are every bit as choice.  Like a lot of people on here, I was iffy about them at first, but seeing them in person made really appreciate what a good job Nike's done with the Anniversary Pack. Well-made, quality kicks all around. And that isn't even close to always being the case with Nike.

Praying for Paisleys.... Lol

Back
Top Bottom