The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I keep debating on those patches.

i received the paris am1 and boy was i underwhelmed. like they really couldnt rock with mesh? why canvas b?

for those that are still searching for infrareds in a 10, i just did a stock locate and there are none period. APPARENTLY, no size 10 at any nike store or authorized retailer. just a heads up for those still looking. i figured id save yall some time.

now i would take that with a grain of salt, bc we know how reliable these nike chat reps are (insert sarcasm).

Last edited:
You can buy those fake Yeezy 90s in about every color you like. I'm pretty sure that if Nike released them they would sell out instantly though.

they'd def sell out if Nike did this but lets not give nike ideas hahaha

The leather is embossed, so it definitely has the snakeskin texture.

The crocs get a ton of love on here, but patent leather is a deal breaker for me. I went with the dusty cactus/snakes instead and I couldn't be happier. The more I look at them, the more impressed I am with the snakes.  Just straight up quality. Nike takes a lot of well-deserved **** for the quality (or lack thereof) of their product at times, but they definitely stepped up to the plate with the Anniversary Pack.

word thanks bro. I think I will pull the trigger on the SNKRS app when I get paid this Friday for em... that's if they're still on there by then. and I definitely wanna get the paisleys since they're probably the best out of the anniversary pack imo

for those that are still searching for infrareds in a 10, i just did a stock locate and there are none period. APPARENTLY, no size 10 at any nike store or authorized retailer. just a heads up for those still looking. i figured id save yall some time.

now i would take that with a grain of salt, bc we know how reliable these nike chat reps are (insert sarcasm).
Call the footlocker/footactions in las vegas (Miracle mile and BLVD Mall)

All had pairs and i believe most were 10's on display last weekend

Hey guys I NEED the sunset pack in a 9.5. Anyone know where I can scoop a pair? 
pimp.gif
couple years too late. go on ebay

LA: Foot Locker 3rd Street Promenade has a pair of OG Infrareds. Size 9.5. They will also do a merchandise locator. Good luck!

Really? Was planning on copping a 10 from Nike Lenox Monday...

bored at work and designed a "25th anniversary" logo. decided to leave out that wacky pair no one talks about lol
is it possible to get one with the I just as the infrared color? And the word air max on it like under the swoosh in script? That would be dope af. 

is it possible to get one with the I just as the infrared color? And the word air max on it like under the swoosh in script? That would be dope af. 
busy at work right now, so i couldn't add the "air max" underneath, but here it is with the infrared wedge incorporated into the i

I still want to cop those I'm slacking
NICE PIC THO [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Thanks, Appreciate that.
They've already been discounted out here. I may need a double up, kind of dirt magnets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom