The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

alp alp yeah I understand those are QS and although they didn't sell well and actually went on sale at first...

*After Kanye was spotted wearing all 3 colorway a (the blue when he beat up the paparazzi, the red the day before the APC collab dropped he was furniture shopping in LA, can't remember when the white was but he definitely wore them)*

Then they flew off the shelves. Couldn't tell you how many dudes I saw rocking the red pair at the Yeezus show.

So they dropped them at midnight? You waited one hour, there was a line, and it was limit 1 per person?

Just curious. You're crazy with those lines though. I remember a couple of months ago you were really in it waiting like 13 hours for cottonmouths haha. But I salute the work you put in!
nah midnight they dropped the duck camos. Independence days released at 9am. 3am was the tiger camos

I was 12th, the long haired dude in the red jacket
Ahhhhhhhhhhh i know who u are!!! I see everytime at Kith. I was the dude by the other side of the door trying to skip y'all hhahahha. I got in 26 cause they call the number and nobody appear haha

Ahhhhhhhhhhh i know who u are!!! I see everytime at Kith. I was the dude by the other side of the door trying to skip y'all hhahahha. I got in 26 cause they call the number and nobody appear haha
r u that tall skinny dude that skips all the time and brings ppl with him to cop more pairs?

r u that tall skinny dude that skips all the time and brings ppl with him to cop more pairs?

say-what.gif

would like to see how these lunar 90s are in person, someone post good pics ASAP

edit: $130 retail is a little steep eh

Last edited:

would like to see how these lunar 90s are in person, someone post good pics ASAP

edit: $130 retail is a little steep eh
i grabbed them. 130 seems reasonable for lunar. 

ill def have pics up as soon as i get them. 

Last edited:
Those who got the Infra Lunars, how do the look/fit?

thinking of pulling the trigger on NDC

thanks

Line cutters :smh: So juvenile...

[/quote]
Nah !!!! you must be kidding me ??
you really camped out for those hyperfuses in the freezing cold
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: >D
its the first time ever that i have heard
that somebody is camping out for a GR release

They are selling for $500+ on eBay to idiots so I imagine plenty of people would camp for pairs. I think the highest selling pair was like $700-$1000. Absurd. ALP is a solider! Dude is everywhere lol us New Yorkers aren't afraid of a little cold. He's a good friend to look out like he does, I would do the same for him tho.

Last edited:
Line cutters :smh: So juvenile...

Nah !!!! you must be kidding me ??
you really camped out for those hyperfuses in the freezing cold
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: >D
its the first time ever that i have heard
that somebody is camping out for a GR release

They are selling for $500+ on eBay to idiots so I imagine plenty of people would camp for pairs. I think the highest selling pair was like $700-$1000. Absurd. ALP is a solider! Dude is everywhere lol us New Yorkers aren't afraid of a little cold. He's a good friend to look out like he does, I would do the same for him tho.[/quote]lol thanks dude you already know

Naaaaa i'm always alone. But i know that guy hahha. Next time i see i say whats up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom