The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yes only release as of now but guys I got a Size 12 need a 15 if you got a pair please let me know, I'm serious about a trade and won't bs anyone I have my order confirmation to prove i got my 12. I am in the Army and never have time to go find a 15 in the stores. Thanks and god bless NT.

Last edited:
what the hell, is this nike just trolling?  trying to make hype happen?

These should be everywhere in due time,

Anytime my dude! Happy to help out cool niketalkers such as yourself
@alp that's awesome you were able to hook him up. Really cool of you. Was going to hit you up because I was thinking about taking that trip for the navy c/w but was like F it. Not worth it in this freezing cold weather.

Did they have many? Did you wait on a big line?

did anyone notice if size 14 was ever available? hoping they made above size 13 for me and my fellow big footers

Since I'm not sure on sizing, I grabbed both a size 9.5 and 10. Going to get 10% back via eBates as well :pimp:

Btw I ordered 2 pairs of those AM 90's that just dropped just for the hell of it (8.5 & 9). Decided to cancel both and give it to someone who will really appreciate them.

They look cool but I didn't want them before tonight so it was an impulse buy tbh.

Btw I ordered 2 pairs of those AM 90's that just dropped just for the hell of it (8.5 & 9). Decided to cancel both and give it to someone who will really appreciate them.

They look cool but I didn't want them before tonight so it was an impulse buy tbh.
exact same thing happened with me. cancelled a size 9

did anyone notice if size 14 was ever available? hoping they made above size 13 for me and my fellow big footers
I saw 14 but never a 15 which I'm hoping theres was someone out there that grabbed a 15 that is willing to trade for my 12 or sell it to me, BIG FOOTERS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER, were a rare breed but our feet gotta feel good just like everyone else lol.

if i don't like em in person then i will send them back. i just have this feeling they going to be super comfortable.

dammit had a size 11 in the cart and couldnt check it out!

now officially showing as out of stock

smh

I was able to get my size (12) . I was following the Nike PR twitter account and she was talking about them. Then literally 5 minutes later the link was dropped by an NTer and I leasuriely added to cart and checked out. Either the shoes really were super limits or people just really wanted them. I know a lot of NTers on my timeline got pairs....

The way the Nike PR talked about it though, I think only the original colors will be limited. That's what it sounded like.

Edit: honestly I kind of like the way these released. It's been a while since a "surprise" release like this. There was no new or info out prior to 13 hours ago. It kind of reminds me of the old days :wow:

Last edited:
man how did these sell out this fast? hyper strike? nike announced it like 10 mins before they released it
nike have put up limited quantities of this shoe online on purpose, so that i will sell out quicker as normal

so that it will create a buzz/hype for this ugly shoe, peeps nowadays like to go after the s**t that sell out the quickest

since this a totally new model and dont have any history of the sales amount, they will gonna try to create a large demand for this shoe

to boost up the sales and the popularity from this upcoming new model

Back
Top Bottom