The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

@trethousandgt  thanks fam, only cost me like 100$ too 
pimp.gif

wheat pack tomorrow 10am @ Nike.com
So are these wheat joints like really limited or somethin? Like are they gonna sell out super quick?I got a court date at 9:30 am EST for custody hearing for my daughter and I'm just wornderin is it still gonna be possible for me to cop a pair when I get outta court pron around noon EST or somethin? What yall think?

So are these wheat joints like really limited or somethin? Like are they gonna sell out super quick?I got a court date at 9:30 am EST for custody hearing for my daughter and I'm just wornderin is it still gonna be possible for me to cop a pair when I get outta court pron around noon EST or somethin? What yall think?
no worries dude these will be super easy to get, probably even available days after the release

Yeah as AM said you should be good. This is only the Nike release--lots of other big stores and boutiques will get them.

So the wheats should hit FTLs/Champs locations? Would rather wait to cop in person.

Last edited:
Sizing on 90 wheats ? I normally go half up for regular 90s but not sure how the winter premiums fit.

I have a pair of grey winter premiums (same build) as wheat joints. Whatever the reason ,they fit a bit more snug that any of the recent Essential pairs I own. We all know Nike tho, its usually hit or miss with anything they put out.

Sizing on 90 wheats ? I normally go half up for regular 90s but not sure how the winter premiums fit.

I have a pair of grey winter premiums (same build) as wheat joints. Whatever the reason ,they fit a bit more snug that any of the recent Essential pairs I own. We all know Nike tho, its usually hit or miss with anything they put out.
which do u like better im trying to decide between the Grey pair I've been eying for a min and these wheats. And whats your opinion of the grey pair in general? Materials?, build-quality?, etc.?

Last edited:
which do u like better im trying to decide between the Grey pair I've been eying for a min and these wheats. And whats your opinion of the grey pair in general? Materials?, build-quality?, etc.?

For now, the grey. I'll be receiving the bronze next week sometime. Quality is decent , materials / boot leather is better than I expected. It's not that soft flimsy stuff and seems like they'll be pretty durable. Also, I've read that they're weather "winterized" treated. I tried a few drips of water on the heel area and the water beaded with not much absorbing. May give the a coat of protector and try in full fledged rainy season.
View media item 1785543

Last edited:
For now, the grey. I'll be receiving the bronze next week sometime. Quality is decent , materials / boot leather is better than I expected. It's not that soft flimsy stuff and seems like they'll be pretty durable. Also, I've read that they're weather "winterized" treated. I tried a few drips of water on the heel area and the water beaded with not much absorbing. May give the a coat of protector and try in full fledged rainy season.
FIRE!!! Just copped these myself. Nike came out with a few grey suede combos for this season, but this monochromatic look is by far the dopest in my opinion. Good to hear that the build quality is on point. Are they nubuck or suede? The description online said suede, but in your pic it appears more like nubuck.

FIRE!!! Just copped these myself. Nike came out with a few grey suede combos for this season, but this monochromatic look is by far the dopest in my opinion. Good to hear that the build quality is on point. Are they nubuck or suede? The description online said suede, but in your pic it appears more like nubuck.

IMO its more of a nubuck. They have a real soft, smooth velvet feel to them.

Back
Top Bottom