The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's pick up
Got my little girl some more 90's
30xg5n7.jpg (50 KB)

Also got me some essential today
2rgywqf.jpg (57 KB)

Quick sizing question please : How does Winter AM90 Sneakerboot fit compared to the regular AM90s (that are not leather based).

I go TTS on OG AM90s, .5 up on leather variations and TTS or .5 depends on the material on AM1s.

I am thinking probably TTS on the 90 sneakerboot too ...

Could someone help me out with sizing? I've found a legit pair of moon landings but they're .5 size down and I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger. Thanks in advance.

Just pull the trigger if they're legit, you'll make the money back and probably some on top if they don't fit and you have to sell

Well, they're without a box so given the amount of fakes out there, I know that would detract from the value. Besides, I want them to wear and would rather not deal with the hassle of selling them if they're TTS.

Quick sizing question please : How does Winter AM90 Sneakerboot fit compared to the regular AM90s (that are not leather based).

I go TTS on OG AM90s, .5 up on leather variations and TTS or .5 depends on the material on AM1s.

I am thinking probably TTS on the 90 sneakerboot too ...
Since nobody got back to me ... lol

I've pulled the trigger on the 'wheat suede' sneakerboot 90s half size up.

Hope I made the right call.

Just got these in hand... Really nice quality and the cw is on point.

Glad I got em .5 size up. 

Yes they are waterproof but I'm gonna spray them with some protectors of some sort for snowy days.

Back
Top Bottom