The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I didn't pick up that hyperfuse infrared, and now I regret it.  Whenever they do pop up on ebay price is $300 for DS.   Doubling up on these might not be a bad idea.  Good strategy.
i have still 2 pairs from the HF infras in cryogenic condition

i have the habit to buy doubles and triples from stuff what i really like
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Friend says that these will hit the outlets and I should wait, but I feel like that's been said about literally every pair of infrareds and I haven't seen a single one in the outlets let alone on discount.

Friend says that these will hit the outlets and I should wait, but I feel like that's been said about literally every pair of infrareds and I haven't seen a single one in the outlets let alone on discount.
OG cws will go quick, stuff like that barely hit the outlets believe me

Yeah I don't think the infrareds will go to outlets but my friend insists I'm wrong. Oh well worst case scenario I'll return them in a week when they arrive.

Yeah I don't think the infrareds will go to outlets but my friend insists I'm wrong. Oh well worst case scenario I'll return them in a week when they arrive.
even if they will hit the outlets the amount of them will be very small, and they will be gone very fast

Yeah I mean infrared AM90 renditions aren't a shoe I'll be angry at myself later for buying at retail.

I'm not in the shoe game anymore and even I had to scoop up a pair of 2010 Cement 3s when I saw them in a soho store for MSRP.

Last edited:
:lol: I like to look at the pics and check the sports section.

I also now and then re up on OGs I like that I don't currently have at the time for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Have your mesh area began to yellow at all? I saw a pair on the bay, and it seems like the HF pairs don't age well
no, but i have stored mine in a ziplock bag so chances that they are gonna yellow are small

the yellowing on the mesh is probably caused by the paper or the cardboard from the box

Damn that sucks. Thanks for getting back to me so quick.
you're welcome
wink.gif
maybe you're lucky and they will make it to the spring sale

and you can pick them up with 20%-30% off, but chances are small tho, alot of retailers are already sold out

Last edited:
I really like those air max 90 ultra. Never owned any ultras, let alone seen one in person. Never paid attention to them in my local shops.

Looks like a lightweight shoe. An OG color to boot. Purists will laugh, but I like the new tech on it, compared to the plain old AM 90.

Looks like a lightweight shoe. An OG color to boot. Purists will laugh, but I like the new tech on it, compared to the plain old AM 90.
peeps just need to be more open to AMs with new tech, i am a very picky guy but i really like the ultra infras

its just an OG cw with a modern twist, nothing wrong with it

to keep retroing the regular infras will starting to get boring at some time

Last edited:
peeps just need to be more open to AMs with new tech, i am a very picky guy but i really like the ultra infras
its just an OG cw with a modern twist, nothing wrong with it
to keep retroing the regular infras will starting to get boring at some time
I personally like ultra I own 5 pairs they feel good to me and look good espically if it's a nice CW

I'm open to them, but when I consider that I'd be spending the same amount on these, I'd rather just put that towards a pair I don't have to remind myself to "keep an open mind" about.

It's like putting money into A car that you kind of like rather than one you really want.

I will say tho, for what they are, they look good. And with the limited quality of essentials, ultras and tape in my opinion are a viable option.

I'm definitely grabbing a pair. The Ultra's (AM1 & AM90) in the OG colors are great alternatives for the Texas summer.

So the normal AM90s, do they have zoom in the forefoot? I don't know if I feel something because it's actually there or if I just want to believe it's there

Back
Top Bottom