The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^ these are lovely. Nice to see them out and about rather than in antiquated stock photos.

Yeah they're a personal fave. This is the pair from Sneakerfreaker Mag a few years back. Took the pics in my front yard after they asked for a photoshoot. My pics were good enough which saved a drive. Maybe I try and find the pics...

Did AM90s ever have that mini swoosh on the side of the toebox like some of the AM1s have?

Did the Curry AM 90's ever come out in America?
just go to your local mall

they have been sitting in mine for a little over a month now

I didn't think there were any and correct me if I'm wrong unseen unseen but those are just custom 90's of the atmos 87's right? nicely executed by whoever did them that's for sure. The viotechs look great as a 90

I didn't think there were any and correct me if I'm wrong@unseen but those are just custom 90's of the atmos 87's right? nicely executed by whoever did them that's for sure. The viotechs look great as a 90
yeah i forgot to add that.  obvi these are customs of viotech and safaris.  i didnt know if OP meant any at all, or actual branded 90s with mini swoosh. 

@Modzzilla  @Maxamillion02

how do fantastic 4s fit?  true to size or snuggy, having to go half size up?

Last edited:
All my shoe size are tts unless it's ultra then I go half up
but do you have navigations?  they seem to be real snug on me compared to redwoods or flannel pack which are literally prob the most perfect fitting "tts" 90s on me.  if your fantastic 4s fit similar to navs (and others that fit the same way), you prefer that snug fit.  i dont love that feeling, but cant say most half size up 90s are good, except all OG colors.  i keep asking this question over and over because i cant seem to get 90s consistent on my feet. looking to copp some fantastic 4s.  just dont want to get the wrong size. 

but do you have navigations?  they seem to be real snug on me compared to redwoods or flannel pack which are literally prob the most perfect fitting "tts" 90s on me.  if your fantastic 4s fit similar to navs (and others that fit the same way), you prefer that snug fit.  i dont love that feeling, but cant say most half size up 90s are good, except all OG colors.  i keep asking this question over and over because i cant seem to get 90s consistent on my feet. looking to copp some fantastic 4s.  just dont want to get the wrong size. 
I do have them and there a 10.5 like all my other. I like my 90s snug because I don't tie my shoes.

I wear I sz 13 in everything and I do notice a slight difference in shoe sizing w/everything i.e. air maxes, sb dunks, gr dunks, AF1, huaraches, Jordan ect. It's never been an issue really just some fit more snug than others. Being a size 13 I don't have much choice in the matter

Back
Top Bottom