The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

does anyone know if Nike will be releasing the am90 volts (photo below) with or without the Ultra tech? They seem to be heading in the direction of OG/popular colourways, first the infrareds, then the laser blue, it would make sense with the range of colourways & different tech they've released the past few months but I haven't seen any pics or info anywhere online. 

Last edited:

does anyone know if Nike will be releasing an 'Ultra Essential' remake of the am90 volts? They seem to be heading in the direction of OG colourways, first the infrareds, then the laser blue, it would make sense but I haven't seen any pics or info anywhere online. Any idea if they'll be releasing the original am90 volts as well?
laser blue is an OG cw and the volts are not an OG cw, so why would they release them again

nike aint even try to take the effort to release the other OG cws like the coral rose, spruce limes and the mesa's so why would they even bother and release a non OG cw like the volts, doesnt make any sense to me tho

this not even a laser blue retro
mean.gif
instead we got all that infrared stuff.
you now have the AM90 Ultra Laser Blues, if you dont mind AM90s with Ultra Tech

nike aint even try to take the effort to release the other OG cws like the coral rose, spruce limes and the mesa's so why would they even bother and release a non OG cw like the volts, doesnt make any sense to me tho
Yeah the volts aren't an OG colourway, I worded that terribly, it's getting late here ahah. I'm not really fussed about the other OG colourways tbh, only after the volts.

They released the hot limes in 2014 which is probly why they haven't released the spruce limes (photo below) As for the other OG colourways, who knows.

Anyway, has anyone seen any photos / release info of the volts re-releasing anytime soon? Been after them for years! (photo of them is in my other post further up page)

Last edited:
What volts exactly are you talking about? There have been quite a few volt cws.
The cw you posted first is a 2012 release, so they're not exactly that old to be after them 'for years & years'.

Last edited:
What volts exactly are you talking about? There have been quite a few volt cws.
The cw you posted first is a 2012 release, so they're not exactly that old to be after them 'for years & years'.

i think he slept on them when they came out
yeah you guessed it haha, & since its been like 4 years from their release id rather wait for a re-release

Did AM90s ever have that mini swoosh on the side of the toebox like some of the AM1s have?
just go to your local mall

they have been sitting in mine for a little over a month now
My area never gets cool Air Maxes. Once pictures of these surfaced, I knew I wasn't gonna see this in person.

I'm not a big fan of the ultra stuff but i haven't seem them in person yet so I may cop if I see them for a cheap price
Definitely check them out in person dude, they're basically the same as the hyperfuse except with the modern 'ultra' tech making them lighter & more comfortable

Nike made so many pairs that they're first batch of 'Ultra Essential' releases are starting to go on sale now, so if anyone missed out on the Hyperfuse Infrareds etc, here's your chance to fill that gap in your collection 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom