The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm torn. I like those Tapes. That being said I don't know if I would rather have them or just another pair of regular Infrareds.

I personally would just get another pair of regular infrareds
yeah i deff agree with you mate or a pair of hyperfuse infrareds if you dont already have them
wink.gif

I'd probably get the tapes over a 2010 pair, if you can get a 2005, I'd go with that. I'm liking the tapes, hyperfuse are probably my fav though.

I personally love the tapes.  My only complaint is the yellow/vintage midsole treatment.  I think the most recent OG are more comfortable on foot, but there is something about the tapes I like more than the hyperfuse or 2010's

Does anybody have a release date for those atmos airmax? Have not purchased from them before. Do they ship in the us?

Legit check please.

Is it normal that the paint job is a little bit sloppy like the volt paint near the air bubble?

browsing the web and stumbled upon these bad boys on end clothing. 
wanted these forever!! and the best part is i got them shipped for below local footlocker retail :wink: 
smokin.gif

Anyone buying 4th of July packs on eBay be very weary - It's just come to my attention that they have released replicas of all 3 colour ways so be on guard. Don't want some one dropping hundreds on something that cost under $50!!

Anyone buying 4th of July packs on eBay be very weary - It's just come to my attention that they have released replicas of all 3 colour ways so be on guard. Don't want some one dropping hundreds on something that cost under $50!!
hence why i never pulled the trigger on ebay aha

Anyone know where i can get the infrared tape 90s in an 11 online? I've looked all over the botiques and their either sold out or missing my size.

from what year are these AM90s? I need!!

They would go perfect with my Arsenal kit :smokin
I think those are last years jd sports exclusive "london" 90's it's basically an infrared but the red is actually red and theres a map on the clear sole, they tend to go around the 200 dollar mark.

If it's the London version it's the 'East London' one you want, the south London version has a different colourway
thanks fellas :smokin

Back
Top Bottom