The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

the solar red option of the lining on the hyperfuse IDs is gone now. anyone know if they eventually bring it back or is it gone for good?

Traded a DS pair of Mint AM 1's for these right here. I needed a 2nd pair but wasn't trying to pay $200 & up. Paid retail for the mints so this was a come up IMO! Now I can rock my other pair more steadily and not worry about a thing. :pimp:

View media item 819851

repped, copped those red independence day 90s finally !
smokin.gif

!@#$ missed out on a size 9 
frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
 been hoping for these to restock. prices on ebay are ridiculous.

Last edited:
something must be off....says all sizes in carts and i've been clicking since member posted the link
i already checked out and got confirm email.. i think they only had a few pairs in each size.. says OOS now.

Is a fsr showing up for everyone else? I'm trying to add my size to my cart but it won't let me :frown:

Edit: nvm OOS too bad

Last edited:
hopefully i can grab one from one of the resellers that puts them on ebay for non-extreme r4pe price. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
the sad thing that i just stepped away from the computer to pull out a pair of shoes that i have for sale as the buyer decided to meet up tonight :smh:

congrats to those that copped

anyone want to sell a size 10.5 to 11.5 let me know

Last edited:
My order confirmation said Hyp QS. We're good I believe. Never owned a hyperfuse 90. Hopefully TTS was good.

I noticed that...It said Hyp QS...but when I was ordering them it said "Tape." I was confused. You'll be fine with TTS. I went TTS on my Infrared Hyperfuses and they're good. But repped for the link. I was able to cop with ease. I was kind of leary about the whole thing because of that lol

Back
Top Bottom