The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

lol dirty. that did cross my mind though
eyes.gif
its nothing dirty about it lol, just take advantage of the situation that nike has created on his own

you dont have to feel guilty about it, because if it was vice versa nike would take advantage from you too
wink.gif

its nothing dirty about it lol, just take advantage of the situation that nike has created on his own

you dont have to feel guilty about it, because if it was vice versa nike would take advantage from you too
wink.gif
Nike already takes advantage of us by charging $160 for a shoe that cost a fraction of that to make. 
laugh.gif

For those who made NikeID Air Max 90's, which midsole did you pick: Classic, Natural Motion, or Lunarlon?

How soon after a return does the factory stores mark them down and put them back out on the sales floor? Just out of curiosity.

Yeah I kinda do this for a living so I can spot it out pretty quick. I white balanced and brought down the highlights, and shadows to show more details as well as a more neutral light look to it.

View media item 850163

Nice work with the photo. I was sold on getting the solar red, but this photo makes me wanna get the LT crimson now. When do you think they will remove the HYP option off ID? I'm wondering how much time I have to contemplate.

Saw these on NSDBG group. Pretty good price.
View media item 852499

Back
Top Bottom