The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

that's why i weal all of my shoes, i like rockin em!!! btw i missed a pair of AM90 OG on ebay, still regretting! 
frown.gif

Does anyone have any recommendations for cleaning the mesh on infrared 90s, i've tried Jason Markk, and it did ok at best, but it looks like its yellowing the fabric

Does anyone have any recommendations for cleaning the mesh on infrared 90s, i've tried Jason Markk, and it did ok at best, but it looks like its yellowing the fabric
Mix a little bit of Oxyclean with some warm or cold water  and scrub with a gentle brush. 

Last edited:

that's why i weal all of my shoes, i like rockin em!!! btw i missed a pair of AM90 OG on ebay, still regretting! 
frown.gif
I debated waiting for a true retro of the Infrareds but didn't want to wait that long so picked up the OGs. Waited for a sale on End. and got them for $105, glad I got them. 

whats up with that lacing style tho ??
i never understood why people skipping holes when they laced their shoes up
Some people like that look. In this instance it doesn't look so bad, I usually miss the top hole otherwise I can't tie the laces. I hate when the form of the shoe is ruined from extreme lacing.

Some people like that look. In this instance it doesn't look so bad, I usually miss the top hole otherwise I can't tie the laces. I hate when the form of the shoe is ruined from extreme lacing.
skipping the last 2 holes on the upper is quite normal, i also skip the last one when i laced mine

but that guy skipped 3 holes from the 6, he has now way too much spacing on tongue lol

True. The AM90 looks way too bulky for those skinny Tech pants. Tbh those kinda pants make everything look bulky, I can't stand them.

Any places in the US still have the OG infrareds? I saw sneakersnstuff has them but thats damn near 200$ after shipping.

Back
Top Bottom