The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Photo blue, soft suede iD

Nice 
pimp.gif

well **** i can tell anyone that a shoe is coming within the 365 days in the year
eyes.gif
all those shoes what i have posted are early samples from the nike sample factory in vietnam

some of them maybe will never get into the production stadium, like that AML safari cw what ive posted in the AML thread

what supposed to come out together with the so called AM1 and AM90 Deluxe pack with that ugly silver safari print on the mudguard

View media item 1300433
Quality is decent. Suede used on the mudguard is a bit thick. The upper material seems durable and the mesh is ok. The nylon tongue isn't a great feature, but I guess it's Essential? Overall the color way is what's most striking IMO.

Quality is decent. Suede used on the mudguard is a bit thick. The upper material seems durable and the mesh is ok. The nylon tongue isn't a great feature, but I guess it's Essential? Overall the color way is what's most striking IMO.

do they fit long and narrow too?

the leather is very nice quality on the escape pack
decision decision
i guess i'll buy 2 pairs when they go on sale

njavier03 They fit TTS and little snug all around. Not sure if it's my pair or because the new insoles with adhesive bottoms?

If the escapes looked more like the 2003 release, I'd definitely grab a pair. The mustard tone just kills them for me.

Are people seeing these at their local Footlocker? If so I might have to make a trip to one this weekend. Need to figure out sizing before I order on the cheap on Ebay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom