The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hella steep. 

Sorry if already answered but these not releasing on app? Didnt see anything on there past week or 2.

Wore these for Air Max Day..

I see you guys had a busy day trying to cop the patches.. congrats to those who were able to get them!

nah they don't. we don't get a lot of stuff here.. did not really want them anyways, waiting for the regular release. today we just got the Air Max Zero & 2 Ultra BR's (black & blue) I did not buy anything.
damn that sux, at least they get the ultra BRs, they are not out yet, so india got the exclusive scoop for them

you buy anything bro? which pair you rock today?
wanted to unDS these 2003 JD Sports wmns AM95 Jewels

but got scared because the weather was not looking so well

so i eventually i went for these 2002 AM95 Crystal Blues

bought 2 pairs of the obsidian AM1 patches online

and i went to Patta amsterdam to line up 2,5 hours for the infra 90 patches
smokin.gif

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  did u happen to see the toe shape of the obsidians in store when u copped the 90s? They look good in pics but never know...Want to know if worth stalking NDC for them.  Thanks.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  did u happen to see the toe shape of the obsidians in store when u copped the 90s? They look good in pics but never know...Want to know if worth stalking NDC for them.  Thanks.
HF AM1 always have the well shaped toebox, im a big fan of the HF series

this release is like old meets new blended together, OG cw with a modern twist

i couldnt cop the 1s when i was there instore because they didnt allow me

if i wanted to cop multiple pairs i had to take AM1/90 patch cw with an AM95 and AM0

but one AM90 and AM1 patches was not allowed by those dickheads

while i called to the store the day before and they told me

it was no problem to cop the AM1 and the AM90 together
mad.gif

all this waiting for the patches to drop on nike is very annoying. I gotta leave the house at 4 for na hour and I know they are going to drop at that time. I know it lol.

Went to Nike Store by me and picked up the Zero's, they had nothing else drop at the store. Or if they did they did not tell me.

HF AM1 always have the well shaped toebox, im a big fan of the HF series

this release is like old meets new blended together, OG cw with a modern twist

i couldnt cop the 1s when i was there instore because they didnt allow me

if i wanted to cop multiple pairs i had to take AM1/90 patch cw with an AM95 and AM0

but one AM90 and AM1 patches was not allowed by those dickheads

while i called to the store the day before and they told me

it was no problem to cop the AM1 and the AM90 together
mad.gif
That sucks man. At least u copped online tho. Im still hoping out for NDC haha. Focused on 90s all morning.  Any idea if dropping on SNKRS app?

Back
Top Bottom