The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Seller is offering pickups in South Wales, wonder if it's anyone on this thread who buys 9 pairsnot for resale. And besides, if he did he would only let them go for retail?
What a guy. Why not just be upfront about it rather than trying to lie on the forum and then get caught out anyways. I feel sorry for the people who want them but don't get to cop because this fool is buying up 9 pairs that he probably won't even keep 2 pair of.

Some of y'all ride damn hard for Nike, like they give a damb about anything but your pockets :lol:. Obviously it's subjective, but I believe the xeno flux were executed much better than those 90's.
i would tend to agree...the Xeno are differently Piff...

The issue is that adidas go to market strategies are beyond terrible which..regardless of how well executed a product they have...goes virtually unnoticed outside of the "sneakerhead" world...

Look at this Yeezy nonsense...how is it possible such a huge release for them was handled in such a disastrous way??

Again...the Xeno Flux are really dope...but this staggered release and lack of information makes it a failure IMO

Nike will release the same Tech...and make it seem like adidas stole there idea...which who knows what is really true

Seller is offering pickups in South Wales, wonder if it's anyone on this thread who buys 9 pairsnot for resale. And besides, if he did he would only let them go for retail?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/custom-pa...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

BUSTED !!!!!!

laugh.gif

I wasn't even looking for his stuff, just stumbled on it. What a fool!
i saw that shoe already a couple of days ago when the listing was still live, recognized that shoe immediately

i wasnt planning to blow up his cover, but then suddenly all this happens here in this thread

Last edited:

postie just dropped these off...

another 1 to the 90 collection
wink.gif

need them infrared patches though!!

but not gonna waste my time with endclothing.... every nike release ive seen from them are an epic fail.

dover street market pretty good with nikelab releases
nerd.gif

postie just dropped these off...
View media item 1457753

another 1 to the 90 collection :wink:
its prob cos they replicas ,
pretty decent quality though :wink:
View media item 1457824
You liked them so much that you sold them 3 days later.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/custom-pa...242?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f498fa0da
my sister picked these up for me recently on a work trip to china...unfortunately she picked up the wrong size :-(
these are not available in the uk!! and ive never seen anyone wearing these EVER .
they didnt come with box as she put them in her suitcase to bring home but will come with replacement box.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrright. :rolleyes :rolleyes
What a clown

That carpet look so familiar. Let him get new carpet guise
roll.gif

9 pairs all personal *****

You could have just said bought to flip, some will care, but what can we do with how you sell your pairs. But to play it off like your going to wear them all with that raggedy az carpet 
roll.gif

RIP @welshmanair 

Last edited:
LOL really hate people like that.. ruin it for everyone. 2 make it worse he is trying to pass those fakes off as a custom pair. Glad he got busted.

Dude should be banned. I couldn't care less about him reselling, but to knowingly sell fakes and try to pass them off as authentics has no place here. He knows they're replicas and made up some story about how he got them for his listing. If you're reading this I want you to know you're a lame and a sad excuse for a male. It'll all come back to him though.

Because they won't do the online release now and this way they can have everyone they want get a pair... Get a pair

I don't see how high demand stops you from doing an online release to basically in store only

Last edited:
Idk I just seen too much of it and I'm assuming the worse. Don't know how they do the camp pout process but it just seems fishy

I don't see how high demand stops you from doing an online release to basically in store only

If I had a limited size run of a shoe and I can sell the shoes out in store to my locals, I would do an instore only release.

You take care of your locals first because their the ones who are going to keep your business open instead of the Internet orders with buyers who will only give you business on the "hype" shoes.

Because they won't do the online release now and this way they can have everyone they want get a pair... Get a pair
they do this so that the shoes wont fall into the hands from resellers

and also they dont have to deal with peeps from the US that are trying to buy them

and gonna bombing their email adres with messages about the tracking info

regardless whether its online or instore the shoes will sell out

and selling them instore saves them the work to ship them out

and also the peeps with bots cant buy them and resell them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom