The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

why it gotta come on the 28th. i have a ndc gift card, so im waiting. hope theres a lot of these

Last edited:

ordered and repped dude, nice one for posting. Been looking for these ever since AMD posted a while ago. Ended up being around $180. 
DHL shipped to LA ended up being around $195. Not too bad, but I think I'll pass and just be happy with my $90 Flux Xeno's. But I bet I'm going to regret passing...

snkrs app just posted a notification for the infrared 90 OGs...both men and women

Check it out!! Proudly displaying some air max 90 infrared love on my office wall. Turned out great on canvas

laugh.gif
now where are the dudes that were crying about the mesh?
Right.

those went fast.. :nerd:

If you're relying on online drops, they're all gonna go fast. The OG 2012s flew online, so I'd expect the same with these. But that's online--go to a local chain store and they'll probably be there long after online stockists sell out. And unless you live in a huge city, I can't see these being gone instore on the 28th.

DHL shipped to LA ended up being around $195. Not too bad, but I think I'll pass and just be happy with my $90 Flux Xeno's. But I bet I'm going to regret passing...
Yeah i have been waiting on these for a while, and ebay prices are around 250-300 mark 

Back
Top Bottom