The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

had to pick up a pair for my girl

passing myself since i still got two ds pairs of 2010s

plus its pretty wack how they left the back of the tongue white on these 

Hope these are better quality than the 2010's. The 2010's crack just looking at them....
i did a comparison a few pages back, i personally like the 2010s more but the 2015s weren't bad. Would keep them on ice if there was infrared behind the tongue and all the infrared hits matched. 

In and out purchase here in Denver at my local HOH. Surprisingly there was four people ahead of me all purchasing and this was six minutes after they opened.

Four out of those six also asked about the 1's releasing this weekend...:\

How is this a general release yet I couldn't find a size 11 or 11.5 online on NDC, FTL, FNL, Eastbay, Jimmy Jazz an hour after release???

bro, fam, its a GR, take it easy

:lol:

you shouldnt have listened to these guys saying just go in late or buy it online, 'massive general release' 'these wont sell out'

i think your best bet is to go in and buy them, i sent a friend of mine and there wasnt a line, just go in and buy

edit- this was finishline at menlo park mall if youre in the tristate, an hour drive from new york, they had a alot of pairs left from what my friend told me

Last edited:
People love this colorway I guess?

RESELLERS love this cw smh

They sold out online but are in certain stores in a 1-2 fsr sitting. Meaning to me that sneaker collectors ate them up online but very few new about the release so the small stock online + in store leads me to believe these were at least a limited gr. if resellers were on them they wouldn't be sitting in stores especially in my area

How is this a general release yet I couldn't find a size 11 or 11.5 online on NDC, FTL, FNL, Eastbay, Jimmy Jazz an hour after release???
because they take stock off their site and randomly throw them back up...

Commonly used nowadays. Makes the shoe look like its selling out

Damn out here at Serramonte Foot Action about 15 mins to open and got a line about 10 deep for em

Last edited:
Only Nikes I've been buying lately are Roshes and I've been buying them for like 50 bucks lol. All good though, infrared 90s are my favorite shoes so will cop every time they release.

if i already ordered on shoepalace and get through on nike, should i cancel the shoepalace order or can i trust shoepalace?

Back
Top Bottom