The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got em!! Thank god i dont have to worry about copping from ebay. Found infrareds sitting at a local reatiler, only size was my size. So happy.

Also got these at the nike outlet in Australia for my girl didn't know these were leather inside.

kbdkc1.jpg

Thanks Maxamillion. Ive been waiting since pics 1st surfaced in hopes they'd release here in the U.S. Ended up snagging from Warsaw out of Poland with a discount coupon from a previous purchase.

this is all the info i could find

The Nike Air Max 90 PA Hot Lava is a part of Nike’s upcoming Hot Lava Pack. The pair will hit the stores alongside some other big names. It is highlighted in a mix of hot lava and black colourway.
Ok [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I'll do some research on them

I may cop these waiting for seller to send more pics to make sure they in good condition.
So I was going to cop these [emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] but seller being real flaky so I'm not taking any chances he message me telling me they look exactly like the image on Google. And that his iPhone doesn't take good pic cause it comes out blury. WTF!!

Hello guys. 

i need your help.. need a legit check please. if you can send me a message here. 

i was kinda wondering because the orange on the sole is kinda off. i encircled it. here is a pic

This is Air Max 90 LTR Total Crimson

Back
Top Bottom