The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My first pair of all reflective 90 IDs just came in. They fit pretty good tts but man Nike got some faults on one of the shoes. Scratch marks, yellow glue stain or something there. Here are some pics. Not sure what I'm going to do yet?
Repped! Thanks for the pics.

Nice choice of colors. I wonder how the all red reflective would look? 

If we being real there are going to be more guys wearing those womens air maxes that drop in 2 days. Just like there were guys wearing the zoom fit agility multicolor just because they are multicolor, what a damn shame.

i thought the city pack was going to be like the 25 anniversary release were they did 1 shoe at a time. But my retail store saying they releasing the city pack all of them at the same time. Damn it....Imma try and snag them all for my girl. And hopefully they have a size 12 in the mix.

i thought the city pack was going to be like the 25 anniversary release were they did 1 shoe at a time. But my retail store saying they releasing the city pack all of them at the same time. Damn it....Imma try and snag them all for my girl. And hopefully they have a size 12 in the mix.
if you want wmns sz 12, i would advice you to cop online from NDC or go instore at your local Nike store

because a lot of online retailers wont carry any sizes above the mens size 8.5/ wmns size 10

Last edited:
if you want wmns sz 12, i would advice you to cop online from NDC or go instore at your local Nike store
because a lot of online retailers wont carry any sizes above the mens size 8.5/ wmns size 10
Well so far the only people having them online and in store over here is hype dc retailer. Our Nike over here has no clue about them .

All sneakerblogs that reported about this pack (and Nike themselves) have been pretty clear about this imo.
Not the Nike in Australia they never no nothing. So many releases I call them on they didn't know nothing about. It seems over here the low in retailer has more info then Nike does. 90% of my shoes I buy is never from NDC. Or Nike store. Just the local retailer

So Nike is making me a new pair of IDs since they had s big scuff mark and glue stains. I get to rock them til I get the new pair and I got a 10% discount code.

I also ended up pulling the trigger on these IDs today.

View media item 1715885

Back
Top Bottom