The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'll have to check out my footlocker on thoes
True. These might be next.
Today's wear
2rcn5nr.jpg
Clean

Is there any way to get the Nike ID customs since i'm not from the US?
Unless you know somebody living in the US that you can mail it to. then have them mail it to you, your out of luck. I leave in Australia and I have to send it to my sister house then she mail it to me.

Last edited:
Unless you know somebody living in the US that you can mail it to. then have them mail it to you, your out of luck. I leave in Australia and I have to send it to my sister house then she mail it to me.

Same problem I have at the moment. Wanted to ID a pair, but Nike doesn't ship to my mail forwarding address in the US. :\

Either that, or I'd have a pair ID'd in Tokyo when I head over there later in the year, and have it shipped to a friend's place or something. Or have it ordered in Europe, but a pair is €180. :x

You can tell I'm pretty bummed by it. :lol:

Same problem I have at the moment. Wanted to ID a pair, but Nike doesn't ship to my mail forwarding address in the US.
ohwell.gif

Either that, or I'd have a pair ID'd in Tokyo when I head over there later in the year, and have it shipped to a friend's place or something. Or have it ordered in Europe, but a pair is €180.
sick.gif

You can tell I'm pretty bummed by it.
laugh.gif
I too got a  mail forwarding address, but I think my problem was Nike US doesn't accept NON US Credit Card or Paypal.

I have a mail forwarding address in the US. Did you pay using a non US Credit Card/Paypal? I did, and Nike rejected my payment.

I have a mail forwarding address in the US. Did you pay using a non US Credit Card/Paypal? I did, and Nike rejected my payment.
I used my Australia credit card had no problem. My shipping address was US but billing address was Australia

those beaches look clean.  surprised they didnt come out as something other an a GR essential. 

Back
Top Bottom