The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I have a question maybe some of you OGs can help me out with. Regarding samples of unreleased Nikes that make it to market, generally how many sample pairs does Nike make of any given model? How large of a sample size run do they generally produce?

Today's wear
2itordl.jpg

Calling all infrared experts! So I have a pair of 2015 infrareds and it's bothering me that they're a little big for an 11.5. It seems like the 2015 version is bigger than previous versions. Can someone confirm that the 2010 version fits smaller than the 2015?

Calling all infrared experts! So I have a pair of 2015 infrareds and it's bothering me that they're a little big for an 11.5. It seems like the 2015 version is bigger than previous versions. Can someone confirm that the 2010 version fits smaller than the 2015?
Yes the 2015 AM90s run TTS compared to the 2010 retros those ran smaller
i mostly but not totally disagree with this. 

Last edited:
What do you mean exactly?
I'm a size freak so take my word with a grain of salt.  I have never found OG mesh (infras, lasers, and volts) to be TTS, but always half size up to fit. I owned 2009s and they were hella snug.  I own 2015s and I find I need to go up half a size to compensate for the narrow width, but then becomes slightly long. 
He's saying it may be the case, or maybe not, n wotnot.
pretty much.

i mostly but not totally disagree with this. 

This makes sense. They are borderline as far as the width is concerned so I can see how going down in size may be uncomfortable.

I want to pick up a 2010 retro pair just to see the differences, and I like the subtle differences when compared to the 2015. They're just as narrow but not as long correct?

BTW, does anyone else think the OG Update 90's are hideous?

Last edited:
I disagree and deff think the 2010s are just an overall smaller shoe in terms of length and width. I definitely feel the difference between the 2010 and 2015 retro but Jimbo if I were you I would just go with the 2015s. Imo they are more comfortable and you wouldn't have to worry about paint chipping on the midsole

The quality is crazy. They're a def cop if possible. 40$ is no brainer. How was the condition?

The quality is crazy. They're a def cop if possible. 40$ is no brainer. How was the condition?
they were decent, id say 8/10 condition.  homey was just tryna unload and I don't think he knew the time on these, so I copped with the quickness. 

Back
Top Bottom