The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Its a travesty. Who in their right mind said lets take a classic and make these? They look like some half done bootlegs.

nice, they even got the mini swoosh
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Love 'em[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Hella nice pickup fam
smokin.gif
thank you.  im not a huge 90s freak, but these got me all weak in the knees.  i remember seeing them and had to know what they were.  from then on, i was on a hunt for them.  theyre my newest fav at the moment, and might be my top pick to rock to next years am con. 
nice cop 
nthat.gif
 my pair is somewhere in storage lol ,still looking for the wmns sky blue version above from that release, slept on them when they came out and now its impossible to find them 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SchmooSmasha45  

Sorry to be the old grumpy bastard but at any point can we ditch the Ultra/Hyper/tape bollocks and get back to having AM90s from real materials? I'm down to my last pair of 2010 Infas.......
youre not being old and grumpy.  youre being logical and realistic.  the space garbage needs to go. 

Last edited:

Latest copp.  It was an arduous battle but I got them.
nice cop 
nthat.gif
my pair is somewhere in storage lol ,still looking for the wmns sky blue version above from that release, slept on them when they came out and now its impossible to find them
sick.gif

Last edited:
Love all the pics that I am seeing so far...when I get my stax up...I'm definitely going hunting for more of these...there are too many good *** colorways...everytime I walk into a shoe store I always see a nice Max90... so I cannot wait

Its a long dark path that would be lonely if it wasnt for these guys:D. I get the "hey those are nice", but only a certain few will understand the wheelin and dealin it takes to make it happen. The nailbiting moments at biddings end, the convos with sellers, it makes me appreciate the actual collecting aspect of it all, and happy to see when people flourish. The fact that you can go back over a decades worth of product makes it super fun, and i remember thinking the same. Then 1's. Then pluses. The saga continues, and good luck on the hunt.

Its a long dark path that would be lonely if it wasnt for these guys:D. I get the "hey those are nice", but only a certain few will understand the wheelin and dealin it takes to make it happen. The nailbiting moments at biddings end, the convos with sellers, it makes me appreciate the actual collecting aspect of it all, and happy to see when people flourish. The fact that you can go back over a decades worth of product makes it super fun, and i remember thinking the same. Then 1's. Then pluses. The saga continues, and good luck on the hunt.

I gave you reps because thank you for the encouragement[emoji]128548[/emoji] and for also speaking the truth and being positive.I've had a lot of negativity directed towards me both in my life and on this site...so it's nice to hear something good for a change, one love [emoji]128074[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom