The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Never seen the tag on side wall before normally on tongue. The Box came thin cardboard aswell gave with all invoices and from Nike com

then you see it now
wink.gif

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE

And they're crease monsters right? That's why I've held off on copping those. They're not too expensive to acquire, but the money people want for the condition they're in or can become isn't worth it.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE
And they're crease monsters right? That's why I've held off on copping those. They're not too expensive to acquire, but the money people want for the condition they're in or can become isn't worth it.
the toebox leather is proper and will get easy creased, but you do know that good quality leather are suppose to crease, if you buy them i would repaint the whole midsole, otherwise the they will look like crap
sick.gif

Hello guys, quick question. Are Mid Winter 90s tts or should i size up because of the sock lining? I'm a size 10tts, but the store only has 10.5, so i'm kinda hoping they run small. :smile: ~85$ is a pretty fair price. :D

Wowzers that's a steal. And not that bad condition either. [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom