The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^I've heard of cats in the NB thread modifying their own laces. They cut and make new lace tips. Mainly on release specific laces that you can't buy, some of these joints are crazy long. I'll try and do a little digging and find out how?

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I've seen a thing a lace anchor that goes inside the top eyelet so your laces can be untied and still stay decently tight so my tongue stays straight. I think I'm going to try some 45" laces and a lace anchor and see how that works. I'll report back.

Today's... '13 "Vintage"
You can Love em or Hate em, But I've got love for ALL OG build Infras 8)
I love all my kids equally :wink:
EDIT- GO PATS!!!

Last edited:
Please someone could tell me if the lunar 90 moon landing run big? My size is 10.5 but I found a size 10.

Today
IMG_6313.jpg

:smokin

Question for y'all. What's your waterproofer of choice? I've been using Crep, But I've had a couple issues as of late. Was just trying to get a better idea of what's actually working out there. Thanks

Question for y'all. What's your waterproofer of choice? I've been using Crep, But I've had a couple issues as of late. Was just trying to get a better idea of what's actually working out there. Thanks
Jason Markk Repel for me. I haven't had any issues. Still don't trust it on 10 year old shoes but I haven't had any issues on new kicks.

Back
Top Bottom