The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

man after shipping thats an expensive doormat lol will probably get it eventually 
roll.gif

Hey all i bought my pair of air max zeros few weeks ago and am going to buy a pair of 90 ultra essentials i got a size 10us zeros and it fit good(i have where my big toe is in pic) was just wondering what size 90s i should get if i want the same fit or better?View media item 2432942

They should fit very similar.

That does look like a lot of room in the toe, but if it's comfortable to you, stay with it. Did you try .5 down in the zeros?

Nah i didnt i bought them online and hust went with the size of my other pair of shoes which are skate shoes they are a 10 so went with that i possibly could go a 9.5 but if i go 10 will give me abit of growing space which do you think i should go with?

Footlocker hit me with the okie doke :smh:

Wanted the infrared flyknits and purchased online on Monday with a $25 off code, $80 gift card, and 15% ebates... today order cancelled, out of stock (sz 13). Not sure if i can try to order in store with the SKU. If so, i wont get 15% ebates, and i dont think i could use a $25 off promo either :x

Hey what's up guys, long time lurker here. Figured i'd get involved, just got a nice pair off of ebay that arrived today 
happy.gif

I'll try to get all my pairs together for a group photo soon. Also, just want to thank all you guys that post on here helping me find new releases of 90's and making me spend all my cash! Keep up the good work guys!

LPU- '12 HYP Infras,
Copped these and 2008 OGs from FC of all places :lol:

I'm still waiting on the '08s. Two more off the Infra collection list [emoji]9745[/emoji]️

95% of the time FC is the most expensive Consignment/resale shop, But every now and then you can find really good deals. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

LPU- '12 HYP Infras,
Copped these and 2008 OGs from FC of all places :lol:

I'm still waiting on the '08s. Two more off the Infra collection list [emoji]9745[/emoji]️

95% of the time FC is the most expensive Consignment/resale shop, But every now and then you can find really good deals. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Dope

Red Run Red Run BTW I gave up on the Hufs, maybe. The age of them makes me think they won't last long if I actually wear them. I'm not a collector per say. I like to wear them, especially the rare and/or high quality ones. I'd wear a pair of QS/HS in a flash :D

Last edited:
Red Run Red Run BTW I gave up on the Hufs, maybe. The age of them makes me think they won't last long if I actually wear them. I'm not a collector per say. I like to wear them, especially the rare and/or high quality ones. I'd wear a pair of QS/HS in a flash :D
I feel you man. Aside from continuing the Infra collection, I'm not copping any 90s pre '10 or so anymore.
I'm not getting rid of any of them, just no new oldies.

Back
Top Bottom