The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

those things are ugly as **** :sick:
the people that buy those for his own kids dont deserve to be an parent :smh: :lol:
Eh, can't say I agree. I have a 4c, 6c, and 8c waiting for my kid but I'll be picking up a few of these as well. Everyone I've talked to has said no lace shoes are a huge hit with kids and I can see why. Those can be daily beaters and save the og's for when he/she needs to stunt.

wore these 2010s today
2010-Infrared-90s-WDYWT.jpg

Has Nike ever release NikeID AirMax 90 with elephant print available?

See attachment, I grabbed the picture from eBay, someone is selling the custom.

Attachments

• IMG_4492.JPG
    IMG_4492.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 39
Did anyone's order from UOduckstore ship yet?
Yup expected friday, same as my girls from snkrs, and the hoodys say the 7th. Hope the expected tracking date stays so theyll be here in time to wear for the game, ducks are wearing this stuff for sats game vs nebraska

Eh, can't say I agree. I have a 4c, 6c, and 8c waiting for my kid but I'll be picking up a few of these as well. Everyone I've talked to has said no lace shoes are a huge hit with kids and I can see why. Those can be daily beaters and save the og's for when he/she needs to stunt.

Imo all AM90s/AM1s... are trash for kids. I'm not talking bout the style, i'm talking bout the health factor!
They are too stiff/rigid, no flexibility at the sole...
also: the movement of the forefoot is not existings when young kids wear such "adult" sneakers.
My oldest one becomes 7 years soon and she is far away from wearing AM. I mean I've bought some AMs for my kids, but they wore em less than 10 times!
Looked good but horrible for growing feet!

I know it's not possible but tbh I believe that barefoot would be the best for young feet...

Imo all AM90s/AM1s... are trash for kids. I'm not talking bout the style, i'm talking bout the health factor!
also: the movement of the forefoot is not existings when young kids wear such "adult" sneakers.
My oldest one becomes 7 years soon and she is far away from wearing AM. I mean I've bought some AMs for my kids, but they wore em less than 10 times!

I know it's not possible but tbh I believe that barefoot would be the best for young feet...
Yea I copped a whole bunch of kicks for the baby but I know they aren't going to be wearing then often. Really just got them for some fun pics.

not to deviate too far from 90 talk, but are you suggesting that 90s are no more orthopedically correct over lets say: merchandised, poured, hard PU, cheaply made footwear from target, walmart, and other corporations that arent footwear specific? of which, kids tend to gravitate towards moreso than nikes because the aforementioned footwear have screen prints of their fav shows/characters and/or lights and spinning objects on them?

surely, air maxes have to hold up to some degree. with or without the acquisition of metatarsal flexion or plantar support.

Maybe wrong thread, but: I'm talking about kids, let say < 10 yrs?! Fore sure footware from target, walmart... is not better!
But there are manufacturer who are def. more specialized in kids footware. Maybe it's too hyped, I mean at the end babies/kids/teens fashion is a business like others, but when I compare the AMs of my kids with
the "child-friendly" shoes they have, I def. see/feel a big difference! Especially when toddlers are climbing, jumping...

had a discussion about that '' B '' thing on the Nikebox long time ago at the SC forum and the CT forum and the people say that it stands for Boutique dont know if thats really true
always with an explanation thx!
so it definitively doesnt stand for B grade lol good thing

i wore my first AMs back in 92 when i was 9 and it felt great i have to say and when i was 6 i got my first reeboks with hexalite and those were also very comfy

at first i was only in TNs, having 1 or 2 pairs to wear and not caring about the colors lol as long as i liked them, and i already had a BW pair..but with NT "og" (or more precisely vintage/classic colors) of am95,am1 and am90 really grew on me, but MOSTLY BWs, really in love with this air max

Back
Top Bottom