The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

How the hell can the Mars Landings run small when its basically just a VT in a new colourway? I'm banking on them fitting like the Gorge Green VTs that released a few years ago so I hope I'm not disappointed...

Last edited:
2002 LEATHER B
F4-BE54-EF-87-E2-4864-9-E4-B-8207-A8412580.jpg

Thinking about scooping the 2010 Blue Lasers on StockX....You think they're still good for a few years?
As someone who sold the laser blue 90s last year and stockx giving it back to me its good i felt like a dumbass but its completely wearable

Seems like most people in my area got the if they tried. Except for people with sz 13 feet as the big sizes were pretty scarce

If you're a size 13 like me, lower your bids on stockx...there's at least 75 pairs in our size listed there. Let's bring that price down.

Fake accounts always screw with the prices. It's so obvious when the sellers are using proxy bids.
I never doubted that there were fake bids on stockx, but I'm curious how that works when someone decides to accept it. Like are those set to just decline the purchase or something and then stockx gets shafted with a pair with no buyer?

I've never put that much thought into it. All I know is that they're much more prevalent when there are fewer pairs available.

Back
Top Bottom