The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

9B538478-275C-446A-987D-D19FDB90A8AE.jpeg

Dope. Recently bought some all-greys from like 8 yrs ago (they were labeled Premium), and the midsoles were Paint Chip City.

these will def get scooped once discounted.

It's only February and Nike has already killed the AM90. WAAAAY too many (terrible) colorways. Yes, it's the anniversary but don't just pump all this crap out.
Really? What colors are trash to you?

Just scroll back through the past 30 pages. Aside from the 4-different-colored-purples, the OG inspired colorways are the only decent ones. Trash everywhere.

Quality > Quantity
Bless you sir

I too am getting seriously annoyed with these choices

Wish the greys had a white sole. The pair of shoes I’ve worn the most in the past few years is the am1 grey perfs (and obsidians) and they r pretty shot, need a replacement. :lol:

Well I wore my Tokyos all day and I have a problem. The left shoe fits too tight. Right shoe fits great. I usually have this issue since my left foot is slight larger, but I can usually can manage.

I can’t half size up since I wear a size 13. And is hate to return them.

Any sugestions? Shoe stretcher?

I think the choices are dope, it’s just the quality is whack. I really hope the infrareds won’t be as bad as these early colorways. I’m really hoping that’s the reason why it’s taking so long to release.

Wish the greys had a white sole. The pair of shoes I’ve worn the most in the past few years is the am1 grey perfs (and obsidians) and they r pretty shot, need a replacement. :lol:
Angelus paint and some white laces would definitely make these my go to! Might cop if I can get on discount and make those changes.

Has Nike changed the mesh toe box? I’ve stayed away from 90s for years because the toebox would look really bad after just one wear.

Back
Top Bottom