The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

happy i can make one "perfect" pair of 90 royal (i ordered two pairs)
SAM_8774.JPG

the mesh is cool, if only we could have real leather on mudguard...
SAM_8808.JPG

yes they are comfy, more comfy than my 2015 it's a pleasure... and in hands you can compare them and seen the work on the shape on these new retro, honestly they have made an good job! in any case with the pair that I keep I am happy and satisfied... with these shape it's a good retro imo (of course you must have the luck to come across a "good" pair, otherwise :frown: )
I’m jealous. Can’t wait to get a better pair haha

One thing I've never understood about NT is the "attacking" other people. If someone asks a question we all have the choice to not answer. I don't understand the benefit of embarrassing someone for asking a question. This forum is informative and fun and I respect the vast knowledge of everyone here. But I have never and will never understand the benefit of "flexing" on those who come forward needing or wanting information. We've all asked questions before, and I for one know that I have asked some dumb ones! With that said please make the CHOICE to lighten up on those who ask questions.

The weathered/vintage look is so much better on these. Love em, nicely done. Wish they’d bring these options back to the 90 or the 1.

Thanks bro. I can't act like I wasn't scared trying stuff out with these especially as this specific option won't be back for ages if at all. I was just too conservative when making the pair in the first place in fear of missing out.

I've used the arch supports in the past but they are just made out of foam so they bottom out after a while. If you have flat feet, I suggest custom orthotics

Thanks bro. I can't act like I wasn't scared trying stuff out with these especially as this specific option won't be back for ages if at all. I was just too conservative when making the pair in the first place in fear of missing out.
Turns out it was a smart move to order anything no matter how standard. Never thought they’d be that limited. Every time I start to strip or paint a sneaker the fear is real. The kids Vans are easy but stripping and painting a more expensive pair like a Jordan 1 is harder to start.

hummmm these nice red debré on the laces :nthat:

(I dream of having them to match the og red AM1)

I could kill for it lol

nice pair they look fire :wink:
Thanks bro. I'll make sure I never come through to your part of town in them lol

I wish Nike would throw in some of these extras whether it be anglets, coloured lace tips or dubraes with some of the more high end or anniversary releases. I wouldn't even mind if they sold them as separate mini packs as a way to customise your pair.

Back
Top Bottom