The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Mail Call
20200520_103558.jpg

The Orange Camo cw isn’t bad. I’m passing though.

via IG
Ghost Greens with beige laces
4D1A3589-B841-4EA2-8CA6-4F87E4CE51B5.jpeg

Looking online to buy some like these but the beige ones on Lace Lab look lighter than yours.

Royals just got delivered.. my least favorite of the pack.. maybe they'll grow on me more. Just need the limes to complete the pack.
I love the AM1 Anniversary Royals, but for some reason I don't like the AM90 Royals. I wanted to get the complete pack too, but don't love the Royals and the Limes enough. And I'd still want to add the Total Oranges too, so I'm essentially 3 down from the whole "pack".

I got the 4 AM1 Anniversarys and had like quadruple ups of the Turq's and Reds, but sold those off to make space (huge mistake) and even sold off my single pair of Obsidians. Dumb moves on my part all around.

Royals just got delivered.. my least favorite of the pack.. maybe they'll grow on me more. Just need the limes to complete the pack.
20200520_141616.jpg
I love the AM1 Anniversary Royals, but for some reason I don't like the AM90 Royals. I wanted to get the complete pack too, but don't love the Royals and the Limes enough. And I'd still want to add the Total Oranges too, so I'm essentially 3 down from the whole "pack".

I got the 4 AM1 Anniversarys and had like quadruple ups of the Turq's and Reds, but sold those off to make space (huge mistake) and even sold off my single pair of Obsidians. Dumb moves on my part all around.

same here. Loved the AM1 anniversary Royals but I just don’t like the AM90. I wanted to get them to complete the pack, but I just couldn’t pull the trigger. Trying to buy and wear what I like and I just don’t like them.

If anybody see's a Memorial Day weekend sale on the USA 90's let me know! I tried to get them on Jimmy Jazz yesterday with the 20% off code but it didn't qualify.

Enjoy your weekend fellas!

Back
Top Bottom