The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nike clearance store find. $59.99.
20210302_123414.jpg
What location if you don't mind me asking? Thx

Did anyone else notice that these have the same midsole/outsole as the air max 3 rather than the air max 90 recraft ? I included photos of the air max 3 and the air max 90 recraft side by side. I hope that if this canvas cork pair has the same tooling as the air max 3s then every release afterwards will aswell . Or at least the premium ones. Maybe since it's the same as the air max 3 we will get forefoot air aswell . and maybe the better Air Max 3 shape as well from here on out.

Latest Pickups

Glad to finally have a full set now.
20210301_131643.jpg

We haven't had many pairs that could be considered future classic regular releases like AM1 remastered (mini swooshes, watermelons, jdi etc) but I feel this could be one. A lace swap improved these slightly for me.
20210301_131619.jpg

Got these for a great price and a small mod made them a lot more wearable in my opinion.
20210301_131542.jpg
Spruce look better every pic

So what’s the odds of copping those bacons? I really hope they don’t end up like the Atmos joints and be $$$$$$$$ but damn i want these for real.

figured as much. Just having some hope lol. I’m a big transformers fan myself....
Seen a good amount of interest in this bacon retro. Would guess that people who don’t regularly rock 90s will go for these because of the history and potentially limited numbers. I make a lot of guesses though. Some right, some way off the mark.

The Decepticons were always so much cooler. Years ago I picked up a Masterpiece Soundwave with Ravage, Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw. He was my favorite as a kid.

I hope double up on Bacons. I’ve got my Snkr army ready to go on the 26th but have a bid on Stock X as well. This is MY Sneaker of the year.

Back
Top Bottom