The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wore these the other day. Still loving em!

20210924_170216.jpg

Sometimes I wear shoes directly after purchase, 😱green huaraches being one of them. I have so many shoes I don’t know when I will ever wear them.
I also collect shoes I know I will never wear. Example, I wear 2011 white cement 3, but also have 2003 white cement 3 DS.

Out of all of the draws that I have entered on Feature's website, the only time I win is for the AM90 Familias. I am definitely looking forward to get them in hand because I am drawn to the colorway.

20210928_235000.jpg
I would definitely like to see some pics of these when you get them in.

I would definitely like to see some pics of these when you get them in.
Will do! The Familia drop today was weird because Hibbett's and DTLR was supposed to have them, but they ended up not dropping them. I am assuming since they were a draw on SNKRS that inventory was low and most likely shipments are delayed for them.

Last edited:
Did Spruces ever drop down to $70s? Feels like it's been so long, and even the Laser Blues went on discount faster.

If anybody looking for the Familias, Sneaker Room's site has them up to a size 11.....

If anybody looking for the Familias, Sneaker Room's site has them up to a size 11.....

Gone in size 11. Other scattered sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom