The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

not the entire after marker, just the re-sellers that are making money off of NT members. This is not the place 2 rip people off. This is the place for networking and making connections. Not the Vaseline store.
Anyone else?
ok, but you had to know these would dip down to $600 and below on ebay (which is where a lot of niketalkers cop), so why didn't you go lower?

stop trying to convince people you were looking out for niketalk by charging them triple retail willy!

well, i guess in a way you're right, you were looking out for niketalk by charging triple, since you ARE niketalk!
roll.gif

But you said the same thing about the black/blacks Joey... I guess one day you will get it right.
btw, what is Kanye LV? (excuse the newbisms)

You guys are mad because Will claimed that he's NT
Maybe he's not NT but he most definitely is this thread
Every time I come on here dudes are getting on his case over everyone of his posts
Dudes are so damn salty here
smh.gif

^^^^I will do my best 2 get you tans for what the mom n pops sell them for in NYC, which is about $450-500
On or before launch btw...
team herb 4 life!!!!!

^ Wilbur, you don;t notice sarcasm when its right in front of you?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW, kanye LVs are his Louis kicks, what you think,he only collabed with Nike? lol
btw, LVs will run $800 RETAIL..someone correct me if im wrong

phonix- your spot ever got yeezys in?
nerd.gif

no, i'm not salty about shlt, i usually leave dude alone, but i just think it's funny that willy goes so hard on resellers but he's become onehimself and refuses to admit it...

Kanye LV's are a Louis Vuittion X Kanye Collab feautring 5 styles of dress sneakers.
All ranging $800-$1200.
pimp.gif

The only thing worse then a reseller is a reseller in denial of what he is.

Calling yourself an "anti-reseller" on the same forum where guys like ONLYMJSCOLLECTED actually hook people up AT COST is such a joke. He chargestriple retail and acts like he is doing people a favor. Please.

He is just an unconnected reseller with a couple groupie superfans who keep his ego swollen while he makes the multiple yeezy threads on NT his personal blog.

phonix- i was asking a serious question
cause i still need a pair
nerd.gif

well not NEED, i should say WANT
laugh.gif

but these re-seller prices 600+, (600 and lower is not considered re-sell to William) is ridiculous

^^^^now we're talking. Page Method for me...

Originally Posted by jphonix

no, i'm not salty about shlt, i usually leave dude alone, but i just think it's funny that willy goes so hard on resellers but he's become one himself and refuses to admit it...
^^^^ 2 destroy something one does not understand, one must become familiar with it....

Different models of LV. I think the cheapest will be around 8 or 9. The Yeezy look alike( its like a high top pair) will run about 1100. My boy that works atthe local LV here in the OC, says that only like 10 or 15 stores are getting all kicks. I guess we will find out in a month or so.

Still

Yeezy's> LV's.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Calling yourself an "anti-reseller" on the same forum where guys like ONLYMJSCOLLECTED actually hook people up AT COST is such a joke. He charges triple retail and acts like he is doing people a favor. Please.

He is just an unconnected reseller with a couple groupie superfans who keep his ego swollen while he makes the multiple yeezy threads on NT his personal blog.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And for ALL those who have asked - when you click on interact under a users name you can just hit the BLOCK button and you won't ever see another post fromthat user ever again.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Different models of LV. I think the cheapest will be around 8 or 9. The Yeezy look alike( its like a high top pair) will run about 1100. My boy that works at the local LV here in the OC, says that only like 10 or 15 stores are getting all kicks. I guess we will find out in a month or so.

Still

Yeezy's> LV's.
^^^Not Really. If the price wasnt so high I would def held out on the yeezys to cop the lv's.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Different models of LV. I think the cheapest will be around 8 or 9. The Yeezy look alike( its like a high top pair) will run about 1100. My boy that works at the local LV here in the OC, says that only like 10 or 15 stores are getting all kicks. I guess we will find out in a month or so.

Still

Yeezy's> LV's.
^^^Not Really. If the price wasnt so high I would def held out on the yeezys to cop the lv's.

No doubt. Prices on the LV's are insane.:nerd:o is the cheapest????
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Still

Yeezy's> LV's.

No doubt. Prices on the LV's are insane.:nerd:o is the cheapest????
grin.gif

Yeah...But cant complain..Those shoes will probably be the cheapest thing in the LV store.

Calling yourself an "anti-reseller" on the same forum where guys like ONLYMJSCOLLECTED actually hook people up AT COST is such a joke. He charges triple retail and acts like he is doing people a favor. Please.

ouch.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And for ALL those who have asked - when you click on interact under a users name you can just hit the BLOCK button and you won't ever see another post from that user ever again.

That is the best release all year...

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

just read that gentei debacle...thats just disgusting what that owner did...shady stuff goin on for these shoes

what happened?
Originally Posted by 731balla

For a good read go here:

http://niketalk.com/topic/174284

Has to do with this post here ----------> http://niketalk.com/topic/162646?page=41

Enjoy the read. Long but worth it IMO.

this shady stuff...im not one to point n hate but thats sum messed up stuff...i mean i camped at KICKS/HI and they never once gave us solid info until i thinkabout friday night and from then on it never changed (13 pairs $300 each) for both releases managers and owners were all chill and made sure everyone got apair that camped (not sure if it was on purpose or coincidence but it happend and everyone was happy) When stuff like what happend at gentei, its just sad andshows how shady some botiques can get just because of hype...i mean dude who works there pulled 3 zens just to resell and then another pair of blk/pinks toresell when their owner is walkin around acting like nothing is happening in the back...they claim to have 18 but when stuff like that happens in thebackground and stores managers/owners/workers are pulling pairs just to resell on ebay or forums is ridiculous and down right dirtz....Kicks at least told useither the pairs were going to be held for owners/homies (which is ok to me...THEY OWN THE PLACE) or kanye who was in the hawaii kai studio (who designed theshoe and would possibly show up at release so no harm there) i dunno man this shoe stuff is getting out of hand and if boutiques and mom and pop shops aregonna be doing stuff like this NIKE needs to reevaluate their clientele cuz its just gonna get worse and people are going to stop supporting shady operations

sorry for the essay im bored and this stuff really makes me mad especially for people who camped and put time and money and ended with nothing

Originally Posted by bc60997

And for ALL those who have asked - when you click on interact under a users name you can just hit the BLOCK button and you won't ever see another post from that user ever again.

That is the best release all year...

$750 shipped for Yeezys! Now that's a steal
And you're hating on Will
smh.gif

Ihave notice the ones that have harsh words from me are salty older members... or re-sellers that do not want me messing up their hustle.

Back
Top Bottom