The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

45921590.popcorn.gif

^^
laugh.gif
This thread is a trip
I would like to thank William and all of his haters for make work go by so quickly
pimp.gif

^^^^100% co-sign
Thanks for the pic and Welcome 2 NkeTlk, The Ultimate online Sneaker community. I am trying 2 take on lines (camp lines lol)

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

dawn I still looking for my first pair of Yeezy's
I wont pay those crazy prices of +700

so ima have to wait smch I really like them

if you arent willing to pay those prices...then you need to have a serious hookup or be willing to camp out for a couple of days

edit: prices arent even that high anyways
zens-450-550
black/pinks-575-750

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

It's refreshing to use the ignore button. I haven't seen Will post at all on this page and I'm sure he has. All of yall should use it too and see how much better this post is. Will gonna be on suicide watch when he finds out he's talking to himself.

just did it

it's like a whole new world yeezy thread.

lol imma try this to see the difference.

Originally Posted by enrique23

if you arent willing to pay those prices...then you need to have a serious hookup or be willing to camp out for a couple of days

zens-450-550
black/pinks-575-750

I'm sz 12-13 Ok I have seen the zens around the $450's But the black ones the cheapest I have seen is 700 Maybe cause of my sz !!!!! And I will not paythose kind of prices I take care more of my money

Saw those sketches on Complex a while back. I like seein stuff like that where you see the evolution of the shoe.

Hoping to get the tans, although I can't see myself taking 3 personal days off of work for them
ohwell.gif

Enrique23 is point with his. I just don't understand why hype determines value on a shoe. I do not let hype affect my operation. Unless the hype extends mycamp out length (like the black/black as opposed the the zens)

Yeah, at first I passed on the zens too, but eventually copped them just cause. No regrets at all. They seem a lot higher in quality than the blacks and dontcrease as easily either.

QFT^^^ i thought I was bugging. I wore my tans for an entire weekend and no creases/feet felt great.......wore my blacks friday till today..... they arent ascomfy and well yall already know about the nylon, anyone else going though this???? (praying the tan pair are like the zens)

zens-450-550
black/pinks-575-750

I'm sz 12-13 Ok I have seen the zens around the $450's But the black ones the cheapest I have seen is 700 Maybe cause of my sz !!!!! And I will not pay those kind of prices I take care more of my money
Just wait till the Tan release. I think prices will lower down, just like the Zens. I'm seeing zens going for 500 @%% right now.

With that said, i'll be waiting..
pimp.gif

zens-450-550
black/pinks-575-750

I'm sz 12-13 Ok I have seen the zens around the $450's But the black ones the cheapest I have seen is 700 Maybe cause of my sz !!!!! And I will not pay those kind of prices I take care more of my money
Just wait till the Tan release. I think prices will lower down, just like the Zens. I'm seeing zens going for 500 @%% right now.

pimp.gif

Question...why is the thought process to buy them for $500 a month after they came out, when you could have paid the same thing the weekend they came out?? Idont get it. I pais $550 for my Zens that Sunday, Id feel stupid to wait till prices shot up and fell back down, not to mention have to deal with coppinganother colorway. not just the dude I'm quoting but a lot of other ppl too

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

zens-450-550
black/pinks-575-750

pimp.gif

Question...why is the thought process to buy them for $500 a month after they came out, when you could have paid the same thing the weekend they came out?? I dont get it. I pais $550 for my Zens that Sunday, Id feel stupid to wait till prices shot up and fell back down, not to mention have to deal with copping another colorway. not just the dude I'm quoting but a lot of other ppl too
Because I had 0 chance of getting it that saturday.

Back
Top Bottom