The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

my joints look like I was balling in em charge it to the game i suppose

Now that makes sense
mad.gif

What are you trying to say Pimp ?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

my joints look like I was balling in em charge it to the game i suppose

Now that makes sense
mad.gif

What are you trying to say Pimp ?

im saying that i got some rare expensive kicks on and they creased up with one wear and now im lmfao cause i should care but i dont....

I swear man. This Will dude reminds me of that kid in class who THOUGHT he was funny and always tried to crack jokes....but everyone knew he was a lame.

You are a grade A attention %@##%. Fall back.

Originally Posted by air max 87

i did hear one day he wants to be a footlocker manager , carear goals FTW
pimp.gif

Scrub assumption for the day. Pick up the latest Sole magazine...
As for my jockers, Thank you very much for still acknowledging the fact that you love acknowledging me
pimp.gif

^^ i mean what can you do?? they are just sneakers.... I've spent $700 on LVs and tripped off a curb, its life. Im not gonna be walking around trying notto bend my foot too much or stuffing my sneakers. You buy em, wear em, yea ill wipe em down and stuff em but with this pair there isnt much you can do. ZensFTW with that leather!!!!! it doesn't crease

Originally Posted by air max 87

i did hear one day he wants to be a footlocker manager , carear goals FTW
pimp.gif

Scrub assumption for the day. Pick up the latest Sole magazine...
As for my jockers, Thank you very much for still acknowledging the fact that you love acknowledging me
pimp.gif

truth hurts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
its hard not to acknowledge when your jumpin for attention, your like a fatchick wearin size small shirts, then you wonder why people starin
pimp.gif

^^^^Thanks for the scrub assumption. Footlocker? Been there done that rookie. Your membership is truly not needed if you can't hold you own weight and makethings actually happen for others.

Special thanks 2 the member who openly admitted he follows my post on other threads
laugh.gif

Your membership is truly not needed if you can't hold you own weight and make things actually happen for others.
I do help others , i just dont make posts about it
pimp.gif
dont need e-props on a shoe website
smokin.gif
like others
ohwell.gif

I thought we were done hating on Will
smh.gif

But please continue it's entertaining

And Miami heads pm me!!!

then why do you keep sweating my kind? I don't make pick up post showing off what i pick up. Anyone that I have sold a sneaker 2 doesn't post picseither. I don't show off boy, I just let it be known how much of an expert I am at networking 2 get things done.

I do my best 2 train others 2 do the same and I have said this numerous times.
All the ******s dislike me, but the real heads that matter have nothing but the up most respect for me
pimp.gif

LOL... he keeps bringing it on himself with his lil' weak attempts to take shots at those of us who think he's a clown. we havent' said a word inawhile, but he wants to keep pushing our buttons after we make a post. i've seen him do it to a few of us lately, but we've been ignoring it. i justthink the dude is a MEGA attention ho who's life revolves around sneakers apparently... it's kinda sad.

ok, we get it will. you think you're niketalk, you think you're an expert (that has to camp out, LOL), your life is based around this. we can never beon your level. you win @ the sneaker interweb...

:golf clap:

now move along...

at least one herb admits it. What is sad is when you posted you gayfish pics and everyone was clowning you, I said nothing 2 you and let you rock...
When everyone all retaliated you joined them and shown your true (herb) colors
This is after you co-signing that i was NikeTalk now weeks later you say it was sarcasm... pathetic attempt at clearing yourself
I will continue 2 get head shots off of you until you smarten up rookie.

As for the Tan Yeezy, I am on it
nerd.gif

if anyone thinks i was serious when i called you niketalk, said nobody was on your level, and you're the only one talking any sense in this thread, thenthe joke's on them...
laugh.gif

then why do you keep sweating my kind? I don't make pick up post showing off what i pick up. Anyone that I have sold a sneaker 2 doesn't post pics either. I don't show off boy, I just let it be known how much of an expert I am at networking 2 get things done.

I do my best 2 train others 2 do the same and I have said this numerous times.
All the ******s dislike me, but the real heads that matter have nothing but the up most respect for me
pimp.gif

Like I have been saying since DAY 1...Rivera get a life bro and AN EDUCATION

You just said UP MOST RESPECT like you are trying to be witty...SMFH you are a poor addition to life itself...
smh.gif

Huh?
you still mad that I steal customers for shoes you charge $800 when I charge hundreds less huh? I understand. Thanks for your concern.
Please do not tell me 2 get a life, when one of my goals is 2 put sneaker thugs like you out of NikeTalk. Chump can't even admit his feelings eh?

Huh?
you still mad that I steal customers for shoes you charge $800 when I charge hundreds less huh? I understand. Thanks for your concern.
Please do not tell me 2 get a life, when one of my goals is 2 put sneaker thugs like you out of NikeTalk. Chump can't even admit his feelings eh?

Why? b/c I sell for the same price you do...? Please explain

And steal customers?? You had a couple pairs of a shoe that was produced that 10,000 (just guessing) people wanted and only 3,000 made ..You don't evencome close to denting the market

BUT

You do make me laugh with all this "I am Niketalk" and "I control the shoe game" when you pull no weight at all and have to camp out forshoes...GET A LIFE BRO OUTSIDE of NT

seriously...i'm about to put Will on ignore. son, please don't post as much as you do. like this thread is 65 pages of useless conversation aboutabsolutely nothing at all.

i feel like just rereading the old thread instead of messing with this thread. start an aim chat or pm each other. really, tho. not trying to hate but chillwith posting. its more than just will, too, by the way...but his posting about nothing is excessive.

Back
Top Bottom