THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

are the triple black ADs $99 at footlocker too? 

going to return my 20% off triple blacks to nike and gonna get the light bones from FTL instead..  maybe triple blacks too if they are $99!

They lowered the golds within a week of release. Triple blacks may be selling better than other cws..
I've been looking for the golds to go on sale. Went to store, shower the lady a pic, she said "they just came out" lol so I told her so did a lot of those other ones and they're already on sale. She wouldn't match the price.

I've been looking for the golds to go on sale. Went to store, shower the lady a pic, she said "they just came out" lol so I told her so did a lot of those other ones and they're already on sale. She wouldn't match the price.

which store did you try to price match at

which store did you try to price match at
At Foot Locker in The Woodlands, Texas
YES. I guess with these price drops, it's stupid to purchase day one but that mint pair is a must for me
I know right. SMH. Like you want them at release, but in the back of your mind you're like damn, should I wait? If I just wait, I could save 60+

Sucks that they do it like that. Just outright sell them for $99 already damn lol

At Foot Locker in The Woodlands, Texas

I know right. SMH. Like you want them at release, but in the back of your mind you're like damn, should I wait? If I just wait, I could save 60+

Sucks that they do it like that. Just outright sell them for $99 already damn lol
I thought all footlocker stores have the white/gold ADs for $99? They should be able to order them for that price in store too 

And I guess some people will always pay full retail.. so they take advantage of that then lower prices

I thought all footlocker stores have the white/gold ADs for $99? They should be able to order them for that price in store too 

And I guess some people will always pay full retail.. so they take advantage of that then lower prices
Just left that same Foot Locker and now they are on sale for $99.99

smdh

The NXTs in hand feel significantly heavier than the regular ADs but also seem like they are a lot more durable

Good observation. I can't believe I haven't tried this. Holding one of each in hand to see which feels heavier.
I didn't hold them at the same time but I picked up the regular ADs in multiple colorways then picked up the NXTs and noticed that difference 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom