THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

they've been that price for awhile :lol:

they were under that with the 30% off at outlets

the shoe aint worth $100. they'll go lower. I was expecting somewhere close to where the blacks were. if they go $74.99 then add coupon its a good but the shoe aint worth $100 to me
how do you guys consistently get the $10 off coupons in footlocker stores? is it that survey thing they mention on the receipt

that but spend money, they give you a VIP reward. $10 for $100 purchase, $15 for $150

and do they give $20? I forgot

Hey guys, haven't been keeping up with the thread but has there been any info on if there will be a Kobe AD 2? Or is the NXT supposed to be the 2? Or are we just not getting a second version. Basically what is next for the Kobe line, if anyone knows thanks in advance.

Hey guys, haven't been keeping up with the thread but has there been any info on if there will be a Kobe AD 2? Or is the NXT supposed to be the 2? Or are we just not getting a second version. Basically what is next for the Kobe line, if anyone knows thanks in advance.
​Nothing has been said at all. If I were to guess AD 2 sounds correct but who knows.

how do you guys consistently get the $10 off coupons in footlocker stores? is it that survey thing they mention on the receipt

Getting them to scan the barcode on my footlocker phone app gets me 10% off every time, sometimes even better if there's a better deal on

Getting them to scan the barcode on my footlocker phone app gets me 10% off every time, sometimes even better if there's a better deal on
they dont have this in the US

are you talking about the platinum VIP card on the footlocker app? which barcode
Thats an aussie only FTL thing. We dont get much discounts otherwise. $50 off on over $200 during your birthday month but other than that its almost impossible to find a semi decent shoe discounted at all. barely any outlet stores in australia either.

Thats an aussie only FTL thing. We dont get much discounts otherwise. $50 off on over $200 during your birthday month but other than that its almost impossible to find a semi decent shoe discounted at all. barely any outlet stores in australia either.
oh i see. we get $25 off $100 during the birthday month here

all these sales and im trying to save money right now 
mean.gif

keeper! so NXTs are 120 at footlocker and with 20off will be 100?
$120+tax=$129.9-$20=$109.9 Nice. Just copped another pair the other day for my son. This junk pisses me off. I was in HOH and the black NXT were out, I don't want to buy another Kobe at retail ever again. I was so close to copping, but I had to hold back for the simple fact that they go on sell too darn fast. It's unreal, and NIke is ripping us off. I am probably one of the ones that feel like they are worth $200, if the Kobe XI elite were $200 and people didn't have a problem paying $200 then these are a step up from the XI in my opinion; however, because they always go on sell so quick, I refuse to get raped by Nike anymore.

all these sales and im trying to save money right now 
mean.gif
Trust me I know that feel. I've been trying to save because my son has an AAU tournament in vegas and it's damn near impossible to not cop at these low sale costs plus coupon codes.

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

Yes they do have that in the USA, I use it on my footlocker app. But here's the funny thing, it's hit or miss. Sometimes the coupon codes will show in my app and other times it doesn't so I have to remember to bring that receipt and hope the ink hasn't rubbed off and it's still scanable.

Back
Top Bottom