THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Definitely a combination of things.

If I recall correctly back with the Kobe 8's, pretty much every store got them but a lot of the footlocker stores would only receive 1-2 fsr. Combine that with nice colorways and most of the early releases were gone pretty quick.

You kind of saw a little bit of that recently with the LA/CHI/NYC Hyperdunk lows that sold out immediately since they weren't so plain and weren't produced in enormous numbers.

Screenshot_20170815-224338~01.png

20170815_215347.jpg
I don't care if people don't like these! These are nice!
I just received mine yesterday, DAMN they are nice. I am MAD I didn't get the white and the gray pair at the same price. I will certainly keep an eye out for them going on sale. Wife now wants the red pair or the mint pair. :ohwell:

I just received mine yesterday, DAMN they are nice. I am MAD I didn't get the white and the gray pair at the same price. I will certainly keep an eye out for them going on sale. Wife now wants the red pair or the mint pair. :ohwell:

At what same price? Are you saying you got them at full price & got the b/w on sale or couldn't find them on sale?

At what same price? Are you saying you got them at full price & got the b/w on sale or couldn't find them on sale?
I got the B/W on sale but didn't know if I wanted to pull the trigger on the other colors. Then when I received I was mad I didn't buy all three, so now I am looking for the white and gray to go on sale and I will get them also. I got them for $140.

Definitely a combination of things.

If I recall correctly back with the Kobe 8's, pretty much every store got them but a lot of the footlocker stores would only receive 1-2 fsr. Combine that with nice colorways and most of the early releases were gone pretty quick.

You kind of saw a little bit of that recently with the LA/CHI/NYC Hyperdunk lows that sold out immediately since they weren't so plain and weren't produced in enormous numbers.

Yeah, Kobe releases have gotten a lot larger.

It wasn't until the 8 when they were even in most stores here. And that was one or two size runs for a lot of the releases. So I had to be at the store before 10.

There was no, I'm going to wait until these kicks go on deep discount.

I got the B/W on sale but didn't know if I wanted to pull the trigger on the other colors. Then when I received I was mad I didn't buy all three, so now I am looking for the white and gray to go on sale and I will get them also. I got them for $140.

Are you near a House of Hoops? They're $119 there. My local one (in GA) had the first 4 colorways for that price.

Oh really, might be leaving work early to hit one up. Might be sending back the pair I just got at 140 also.

They fit a lot more snug then the 11 but they seem to be the same length wise. Your first wear will seem like they are like a sock in the sense of how snug they are. They are legit though and I want to grab more colorways soon !

In for the Purple and Yellow pairs ...at HEAVY DISCOUNT

Yellow pair just screams BL custom :lol:

Looks good so far.

Judging by the upper it looks nice and lightweight. I wonder if these are as low to the ground as the 8's.

I'm not a fan of mids.. I think they sit weird on the ankle.

Wonder if these provide a nice 1-to-1 fit and transition.

Ever return an id just to see someone buy it and sell it on ebay? It''s the worst, especially when you regret returning and you know for sure that it was your pair.

Back
Top Bottom