THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Really hope the mids go to clearance, wouldn’t mind picking up a few colorways in the $60 range.
Bro, buy them for retail you wont be disappointed. They're Kobe's not some off brand shoe so they're worth it imho lol but I feel you man if you can get 2 for the price of 1 that would be a steal.

AF1s in 2017 lol.
Reminds me of that old school Nelly track
05_nelly-air-force-ones-copy.jpg

Had a pair of the mids from the Mamba Mentality pack but returned them....finally copped another pair since they're starting to show on discounts. Used them this morning and they performed great. Upper was a little stiff but that went away after a few games, traction was on point (translucent version) and that perfect snug A1 fit that KB signatures are known for. The Kobe AD series (low, mid, and NXT) are all definitely among the best sneakers Nike has to offer from a performance standpoint. I don't think you can really go wrong wither way...just keep in mind that the lows and mids require a short break in period.

Had a pair of the mids from the Mamba Mentality pack but returned them....finally copped another pair since they're starting to show on discounts. Used them this morning and they performed great. Upper was a little stiff but that went away after a few games, traction was on point (translucent version) and that perfect snug A1 fit that KB signatures are known for. The Kobe AD series (low, mid, and NXT) are all definitely among the best sneakers Nike has to offer from a performance standpoint. I don't think you can really go wrong wither way...just keep in mind that the lows and mids require a short break in period.

Well said my man!! I like that.

I agree !

Grabbed the 8/24 shirt online. Also finally pulled the trigger on an AD id. . . I usually wait until pairs are shipped to see how specific colors look on tangible product. However, I couldn’t find very many final AD mid examples. Oh well.

Grabbed the 8/24 shirt online. Also finally pulled the trigger on an AD id. . . I usually wait until pairs are shipped to see how specific colors look on tangible product. However, I couldn’t find very many final AD mid examples. Oh well.
Looking forward to seeing the finished product. They're going to be tough i already know.

2EA36C88-8572-4612-A981-42B287BA9A23.png

Also not sure anyone else posted but this is rumored to be apart of Nike’s “City Pack”. I keep reading about conflicting dates 12/23 & 12/26? The AD looks good, I would love for the halo around the swoosh to be even all the way around, but I’m still going to cop.

Also not sure anyone else posted but this is rumored to be apart of Nike’s “City Pack”. I keep reading about conflicting dates 12/23 & 12/26? The AD looks good, I would love for the halo around the swoosh to be even all the way around, but I’m still going to cop.
From what I’m hearing these are the Christmas pairs??? Don’t the debut the city jerseys on xmas?

Back
Top Bottom