THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

upload_2017-12-18_7-46-15.png

I'm copping everything, I like how the shoes are subtle, but it's an iD so you'll be able to change a little bit of it..."The Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium iD (Los Angeles Lakers) will be available from Nike.com at tipoff of tonight’s Lakers vs. Warriors game, approximately 7:30 pm PT."
but yall complain too damn much, appreciate it for what it is.

I'm copping everything, I like how the shoes are subtle, but it's an iD so you'll be able to change a little bit of it..."The Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium iD (Los Angeles Lakers) will be available from Nike.com at tipoff of tonight’s Lakers vs. Warriors game, approximately 7:30 pm PT."
but yall complain too damn much, appreciate it for what it is.
nobody wears air force ones anymore! Lol

Yea was surprised too why they chose the af 1s lol. Could've at least chose some air maxes or the ad mids lol. The latest lebron's and kd's have the best techs right now meanwhile Kobe got the airforce ones for his jersey retirement lol. It's probably a last minute money grab decision from Nike I think that's why they made it an id "premium" lol.

Yea was surprised too why they chose the af 1s lol. Could've at least chose some air maxes or the ad mids lol. The latest lebron's and kd's have the best techs right now meanwhile Kobe got the airforce ones for his jersey retirement lol. It's probably a last minute money grab decision from Nike I think that's why they made it an id "premium" lol.

You forgot those AD Mids. You're sleeping on them on that list ^. They're phenomenal.
But I too am surprised they chose some AF1. Like really? LOL at whoever is in charge at Nike.

Back
Top Bottom