THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Damn, are those Ken Bone's ankles?

But yea I like the way the greys look, can see just picking those up to see how they are, but that's probably it for me. 

fatty
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
NYjumpman23 - one of the many bball performance reviewers i take with a grain of salt. 

I read one of his reviews where dude showed up out of shape to a nike camp with tim grover

I think it's safe to say not many will be picking these up right away or make a 180 on them since they won't be limited lol. I got a $20 off $100 card from the small event at Nike SF this past weekend so still picking these up according to plan.
View media item 2231702

Last edited:
Grey is a nice look, but I only pick up one colorway of each line every year (KD, Kobe, LJ). While I want a new hoops shoe because of the wait on the LJ I'm gonna hold off on the grey. Looks too plain. REALLY WANT NIKE ID.

This is the first time I will not be picking up the first color way since the Kobe IV. Too much heat coming out in the next few weeks.

Either Andre the Giants' brother is holding that shoe or it's a size 6. 

Still getting the Tilikums.

oh no i didn't buy it yet lol it came in shipment and I just grabbed that size 9 lol

but i did try it on with my regular size 10.5 and it fits like all the other kobes. i didn't get a chance to take some steps so i can't say how it felt. i just tried it on quick

Back
Top Bottom