THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

When you return something without a receipt or out of return window they give you the lowest recorded sale price. It doesn't necessarily mean it was an available price to everyone/nationwide. If a certain store is doing bad in terms of loss prevention or they're not hitting their sales goals, they're probably not going to even waste their time processing a defect or return without a receipt.

Damn. Well I guess I’ll call up their customer service and see what it’s looking like. Not sure $50 is even worth sending them back.

nike ebates @10%
07C482E3-1F68-42F3-AF4E-A9D9111ED3A5.png
B4CF05FF-3FC7-46F5-B3E7-420023452E13.png

It honestly depends on whoever picks up when you talk to them. Some managers are cool and give you the current selling price, others give you the lowest recorded sold price, etc. For the AD low you're probably only going to get <$50 since they hit the outlets hard.
This is false. You get two years from the manufactured date that's on the tag. If your claim is approved, you'll get a voucher good for MSRP that can be used at NDC. I've been through the process, twice. It's pretty quick and painless too.

My dream:

Leme get that Nike Zoom Kobe Kuz I and Nike Zoom Kobe Ingram I for $120 each.

Nike returns with the Nike Kobe XII after a hiatus. It is a spiritual successor to the 8 and 9. EM and Flyknit versions.

Then drop the Kobe 1, 2, and 3 retro for $140.

Then next year give me the Nike Kobe XIII, and the Kobe 4, 5, and 6.

This is false. You get two years from the manufactured date that's on the tag. If your claim is approved, you'll get a voucher good for MSRP that can be used at NDC. I've been through the process, twice. It's pretty quick and painless too.

o really, my ad nxt cable cord rip, i was gonna file a claim but got lazy and forgot about it. im gonna do it today! thanks. would i need proof of purchase though, i got my pair from footlocker.

Hey guys, starting a new job soon so i wont be on here much. Don't forget to tag on foot pics or new pickups for a feature.
Also, tag me in new releases etc to my IG account: mind_marathon

man there was crazy come up @ the ROSS in richmond, Texas store i saw on IG (outlet hunters ) for the Kobe NXT (Nike Mamaburicals) for $55 dollars. Once i saw the picture on my phone i jetted from the 24 fitness when i was done playing ball. Got there and nothing. :smh::smh: another come up i missed twice within in a week.

Good luck @ work.

man there was crazy come up @ the ROSS in richmond, Texas store i saw on IG (outlet hunters ) for the Kobe NXT for $55 dollars. Once i saw the picture on my phone i jetted from the 24 fitness when i was done playing ball. Got there and nothing. :smh::smh: another come up i missed twice within in a week.
Good luck @ work.

My life story lol fml ha ha can never have luck with that

none of the people i hoop with like them but i do, i have a pair that i hoop in all the time, cushion is nice, fit is perfect for me.

Do people not like the NXT? I haven't seen any NBA players wear them this season, and they're being sold for really cheap on resell websites
I guess they don't like them.

none of the people i hoop with like them but i do, i have a pair that i hoop in all the time, cushion is nice, fit is perfect for me.

Definitely a good basketball shoe

Do people not like the NXT? I haven't seen any NBA players wear them this season, and they're being sold for really cheap on resell websites

Its great shoe, but its only good for people with narrow feet, if you got a wide foot you gotta stay away. Which sites did you see these sell? I need a another for the low to have my volts are still holding strong, but wouldn't mind another to keep in the time capsule.

Those are considered old by shoe standards. Jonathan Simmons was wearing them in the playoffs and a few others as well.

Back
Top Bottom