THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

21F0B1A1-F557-48EC-A1B7-D8BFB5CE25DA.jpeg
New Kobe AD mid ids came in... “SPACE CITY”

Anybody have problems w/ these ids? So much glue everywhere

D1668450-6058-459A-93F8-73E67FCC2A22.jpeg
64075C42-322F-416C-AA8E-DF25543FAD7F.jpeg
CF8720DE-ECBE-4462-9811-0322653C7FD9.jpeg
7D6CB785-BDFA-4F29-8ED5-1691FAFFE4EB.jpeg
So my girlfriend bought these for me for Christmas. She knew how much I loved the Zoom Kobe V - Away and mine are totalled now. She also had my grandparents birthdays I.D behind the tongue as they raised me. Words can’t express how much I love this shoe.

Havent had the heart to wear them yet though.

^^^ both of these are beautiful :pimp:

Pretty cool how the swoosh All-Stars are getting SoCal county themed kicks.

Reminds me of the Kobe VI’s back in 2011 when the All-Star game was in LA and Nike did it only for Kobe.

Kobe needs to add Kuz on Team Kobe so that we can get more Laker colored Kobe kicks!

Last edited:
I want a Nike Zoom Kobe Kuz I and a Nike Zoom Kobe Ingram I as the next iterations of this line

Still waiting for a least a freaking leaked pic of the 360s. Maybe it's a good thing since so many Jordan 3s are coming out, and I know I'll likely have to pay resale for at least one of em. But seriously. What the he*l. At least a leaked pic.

Nike is killing the Kobe hype by waiting so damn long that people stop caring and forget about it.

Nike has totally dropped the ball with the Kobe line the past year. This is coming from someone who has purchased over 120 pairs of Kobes since the switch from Adi to Nike. I'm now down to 40 'essentials/grails' which is where I'll be staying unless they get the train back on the tracks. I sold many because I sparingly wore many, and with older ones, I'm fully aware from experience of when Nikes can start to 'break-down.'

Three shoes, all named 'AD.' Mamba Rage? Mentalities are still out there in some stores. Are Venomenons dead? No All Stars. No BHMs (unless you count the iD last year). iD selections are weak. The whole line is just all over the place.

It's so simple. Have one main Kobe with new tech that's reasonably priced around $170-80 (12-16 a year). Come out with 2-3 retros a year that are around $200. And offer the new model on iD with solid options.

Nike has totally dropped the ball with the Kobe line the past year. This is coming from someone who has purchased over 120 pairs of Kobes since the switch from Adi to Nike. I'm now down to 40 'essentials/grails' which is where I'll be staying unless they get the train back on the tracks. I sold many because I sparingly wore many, and with older ones, I'm fully aware from experience of when Nikes can start to 'break-down.'

Three shoes, all named 'AD.' Mamba Rage? Mentalities are still out there in some stores. Are Venomenons dead? No All Stars. No BHMs (unless you count the iD last year). iD selections are weak. The whole line is just all over the place.

It's so simple. Have one main Kobe with new tech that's reasonably priced around $170-80 (12-16 a year). Come out with 2-3 retros a year that are around $200. And offer the new model on iD with solid options.
This x100. The AD moniker is corny as hell and they have 25 different versions of the AD, most of which are uninspired and bland designs. They should keep it simple, Kobe 13, 14, 15 etc and not have a bunch of crappy versions of Kobes that no one cares about. It hurts the line.

The air bubble in the back of my AD Lows popped last night while I was playing. They’re the first colorway that came out, that grey pair with the metallic heel. Do you guys think I could send them back to Nike for a voucher? And would they give me the original full price or whatever the sale price for AD’s is now on NDC?

Nike is killing the Kobe hype by waiting so damn long that people stop caring and forget about it.

kinda true, i'm looking at the kyrie 4's.. but i know deep down nothing will replace the kobe shoes as my main shoe for basketball.

i just played in the 11's today and i forgot how good they were (especially with the full length zoom insert from nikeid). might have to lace them up again this week.

The air bubble in the back of my AD Lows popped last night while I was playing. They’re the first colorway that came out, that grey pair with the metallic heel. Do you guys think I could send them back to Nike for a voucher? And would they give me the original full price or whatever the sale price for AD’s is now on NDC?
It honestly depends on whoever picks up when you talk to them. Some managers are cool and give you the current selling price, others give you the lowest recorded sold price, etc. For the AD low you're probably only going to get <$50 since they hit the outlets hard.

It honestly depends on whoever picks up when you talk to them. Some managers are cool and give you the current selling price, others give you the lowest recorded sold price, etc. For the AD low you're probably only going to get <$50 since they hit the outlets hard.

Under 50 bucks? Son where have you been that have AD’s for $50 or under?

I like this.

I'm sure Nike is strategising about the upcoming 360s as well the retro line. Perhaps this 360 will release during the off-season?

Personally, I think the Kobe retro line is something Nike is keeping up their sleeve. It's a guaranteed cash cow.

Under 50 bucks? Son where have you been that have AD’s for $50 or under?
When you return something without a receipt or out of return window they give you the lowest recorded sale price. It doesn't necessarily mean it was an available price to everyone/nationwide. If a certain store is doing bad in terms of loss prevention or they're not hitting their sales goals, they're probably not going to even waste their time processing a defect or return without a receipt.

Back
Top Bottom