THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Looks like kobe 11 and Kobe 9 hybrid! Should just call them the kobe 12

Last edited:
I'l be stocking up on these. Not a huge fan of that exact colorway but between that and protros.....nikes got me by the balls

DY2DLQ6W0AAZKpH.jpg

It’s about damn time.

The AD’s went on for two ****ing years. These better be amazing comfort wise.

Weartesters says next nxt, called the kobe a.d. nxt 360. Im not really feeling these looks wise but I’m interested in the new fly knit upper. React drop in would be dope too, and it’s light so it would go with the theme

Wtf so are those the 360 or NXT2? Or is 360 just a tech and not a shoe?

Also, is Kobes signature on the NXT 1? If not, then these might be the next Kobe line and not NXT because i see the signature on the heel in that picture.

Either way, those look better than the AD in my opinion. Like it when the Kobe line uses low top.

Gonna need to see more colorways. If it's really flyknit, the potential is there for great colorways.

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba loved the AD lows and the mids were so so. They knocked it out of the park w/ these 360s though! I’ll be in for at least 10 pairs

At least 10 pairs bro? :lol: chillllll

I need to see some other colorways of this. I only wear white socks for basketball so I rarely ever buy black shoes to play in

Back
Top Bottom